Chapter 1, part 5...

Bang PD had called Sky in his office at 11 pm sharp. Lee Do Hyun, Sky's manager, left her at the office around 10:50. PD-nim comes in office a few minutes later.

PD: "Am I late or are you early?"

SKY: "No, PD-nim, I came early." (Sky giggles a little as PD-nim smiles at her)

PD: "Sky, as I've already informed you, you'll be debuting soon. That's what I wanted to discuss today."

SKY: "Yes, I know. Hyun hyung told me about it."

PD: "That's great. So, you will be debuting in a group. I want you to meet your band mates now."

SKY: "RIGHT NOW?"

PD: "Yes Sky, right now. I know your nervous, it's gonna be okay. Yeah?"

SKY: "Okay! I'm ready, let's go."

PD: "Let me lead the way."

Sky's POV:

Bang PD-nim takes me to an exceptionally white room. 'Meeting room' it read on the door. We enter the room and I spot 7 pale men looking at me right in the eye. It took me a second to recognise them. <BTS?!? What are they doing here?> I thought to myself.

PD: "Boys introduce yourself."

??? : "Hi, I'm RM."

???: "Hi, I'm J-hope."

???: "Hi, I'm V!"

???: "Hi, I'm Jimin."

??? : "Hi, I'm Jin."

???: ''Hi, I'm Jungkook."

???: "I'm Suga."

I shake everyone's hand while they introduce themselves, even though I knew their names. I felt as if my heart would come out of my chest and start dancing to some hip hop song. I was that nervous. I go back to my seat and sit.

PD: "Sky, your turn."

SKY: "Ah... yes. Hello everyone J I'm Sky Brown, born in 1999. It's a pleasure to meet you guys."

PD: "Okay! Now that everyone has introduced themselves, let me tell you why I've called you here. Sky, here, is going to be your new member."

Everyone except PD-nim: "WHAT?!?"

PD: "You heard it right. She is your new member."

RM: "PD-nim, are you sure about your decision?"

SUGA: "This is just going to be giving us more hate."

SKY: "They are at the peak of their carrier, are you sure adding me to the group will help them?"

The rest of the group: "Exactly!"

PD: "Calm down, everyone. And as for my decision, I'm completely sure about it. Now, you guys be good to each other, I've got to run. I'm late for my meeting."

Authors' POV:

Everyone was mad, beside Sky, of course. They were glaring at her when she said something in an awkward manner "Hi?" Right then, Hyun opens the door.

HYUN: "Hey, Sky!"

SKY: "Y-yeah?"

HYUN: "You'll be moving into their dorm next week. I've packed most of your stuff."

SKY: "Oh ok- YOU WHAT?"

HYUN: "Packed almost all of your stuff..." (Awkwardly laughs)

SKY: "You know I don't like anyone touching my stuff. And you what? Packed all my things? I have really important things I don't want to lose, you do know that right?"

HYUN: "Don't worry, I've labelled every box. You can see your room in the dorm today and tell me if you want to make any changes in it. I'll try to complete it by this week."

SKY: "Okay, sure. I'll come with you. But promise me you won't ever do THAT again."

HYUN: "Fine, I promise. I'm not even a pervert, what's the big deal."

SKY: "What if you were?"

HYUN: "Now why you accusing me of being a pervert?"

SKY: "I did not. Keep your ears open."

HYUN: "Fine, whatever. Come we have to go to a photo shoot, let's go."

SKY: "Okay I'm coming. Give me a second."

Sky looks over to the boys, who are now shocked at the conversation that just happened. "Bye guys I'll catch you later." Sky says while leaving the room.

BTS' POV:

We were already shocked with the fact that she was our 8th member but her way of talking shocked us even more. The car ride home was quite awkward.

V: "Another member, huh?"

RM: "Looks like it."

SUGA: "I don't like it."

JIN: "No-one asked you, Yoongi. We might not like it but this is PD-nim's decision and we have to go with it."

RM: "He's right everyone."

J-HOPE, JIMIN & JK: "Yeah, we know."

We reach the house and Jin and the others start cleaning the place since they knew Sky would be dropping by later on that day.

Authors' POV:

<TIME SKIP; later on in the day>

Sky had reached the mansion (Yeah, it is a mansion). They enter the place and Hyun rings their doorbell. Jin opens the door.

HYUN: "Hey! Mind if we come in? She has come to see her room."

JIN: "Yeah, sure. Her room is straight down the hall."

HYUN: "Thanks."

SKY: "Thank you."

The both of us make our way down the hall and enter the room. This room was usually used as a 2 levelled guest bedroom.

SKY: "The second level is surprisingly big."

HYUN: "The room itself is big, what do you mean by that."

SKY: "No, I'm saying that because most 2 levelled bedrooms have small second level."

HYUN: "Looks like you did your research."

SKY: "What do you mean research? I was always interested in real estate; you should know that since you've seen my house."

HYUN: "Yeah, sure, whatever. Moving on, what do you want to change here?"

Sky then describes the things she wants changed. The both of them then, leave the place to go shopping for things she might need to renovate the place. After shopping, Sky heads back home to finish off some things before heading for the hospital.