Part 40 :: Follow The Sun

KURENAI'S BEDROOM

After the meeting with Darui and Omoi from Kumogakure, where Naruto assured Tsunade and Ji-chan he wanted to accept the Raikage's request, Naruto rushed to Kurenai's home—chatting with Naru-nii along the way—and to her bed so he can finally sleep. His mission and battles accumulated enough weariness and fatigue to enjoy sleeping the rest of the day and night away, and by morning, he felt perfect again. He half-awoke when he felt the temperature suddenly drop, as if someone pulled away the covers and a chill licked at his skin. With slumbering eyes closed, a frustrated hand reaches out for the warmth to return, only to grab hold and bring Kurenai's body back to his side.

"Naruto," Kurenai yelped in surprise, though, she doesn't fight him off from snuggling up to her. A sound rings through the bedroom air and Kurenai forcibly extricates herself from his greedy hands, finally waking him up enough to see the comfort he desired was her and not her comforter. When she's out of bed, he wakes up further when he notes her thin, loose, white tee and red silk short-shorts, showing off her long and toned legs. As the extremely sexy sensei dons on a silk robe, covering her apple bottom, Naruto suddenly recalls he hadn't had deep, dirty, or nasty sex in over a week. She leaves the blond ball of carnal energy in her room to rush downstairs, and he grows excited by the second for her inevitable return.

He senses she's talking to someone at the door, and two dreadfully long minutes later, she returns to find Naruto leaning on the edge of the bed with a massive erection pointing to the ceiling. He's as hard as steel and his feet immediately hone in on her like a famished bear after sweet, sweet honey. The raven-haired beauty gasps in surprise before using her footwork to maneuver out of the way, calling out, "wait! Wait!"

"If there's a mission, it can wait," Naruto proclaimed, using his own footwork to cut off her evasion.

Gripping his hands and trying to evade his kiss-seeking lips, she quickly announces, "it was Karin!" Naruto stills at the mention of his cousin. She can read the concern in his blue eyes and assures him, "don't worry, she's fine. She wanted me to tell you your clan meeting starts in three hours."

"Oh," Naruto hums, feeling good about remarking with a devilish smile, "so we have three hours."

"Wait," she quickly protests. "She also wants me there; well, an hour after your meeting. She wants to talk about the Omiai and what that means for your clan."

"Fine, fine," he hastens to say, leaning in to kiss her again.

Kurenai evaded as she continues to delay his passion to inform him, "I also... told her I'd bring Temari, Ino, and Hinata, who's in her room right now, so no funny business until the girl who can see through walls is over eight hundred meters away."

Like a kicked puppy, Naruto cries, "what!" Kurenai claps her hand over his mouth before using her sense to check if Hinata had awoken. His arms wrap around her thin waist while they wait and soon after they were sure she wasn't awake, Naruto begs with large wet eyes, "she can see eight hundred meters away?"

Nodding, she answers, "which means we're well within her range." At Naruto's sudden depression, Kurenai assures the cute blond, "it's only been a week, and she'll be returning to the Hyūga tonight." Caressing his neck and chest, she moans, "come on, you can wait a little longer, right?"

His face crinkles in pain, as if being kicked in the gut, before grumbling, "I guess."

Kurenai happily kisses his cheek before grabbing his hand and walking to her bed, voicing, "besides, we need to talk."

She sits on the edge of the bed and crosses her legs as Naruto steps before her, his erection still prominent. Gesturing down to his crotch, he asks, "what am I supposed to do with this? Can't she see it right now if she wanted?"