Part 11 : Tools of The Trade

KURENAI

Observational Log: Week:01 Day:01. 01 Days out of(/) undetermined(?)

SUBJECT: Summer Fox*¹

AGE: Undetermined*²

GENDER: Male.

HEIGHT: Confidential*³

WEIGHT: Confidential*⁴

PENIS SIZE: Beyond Average.

Reference:

According to the latest reproductive organ study published in the Journal of Medicine, the average length of an adult's genitalia is 5.6 inches(14.2cm) long with a circumference of 4.8 inches(12.2cm) when erect. The margin of physical variation does not exceed .7 inches(1.7cm). Fifteen percent of the male population is over 7 inches(17.78cm) and only three percent are over 8 inches(20.32cm).

According to the Journal of Urology, the average size of an adult testicle is measured at 4x3x2 cm and the average measure of semen per ejaculation is one teaspoon. It's noted that younger males ejaculate two or three more times than older males, however, it's only a generalization.

Observation:

Subject: Summer Fox—from here on will be referred to as SF—has been measured at 7.4 inches(18.8cm) in length when erect. Circumference measurements from tip to base when erect are as follows: Crown; 5.5 inches (13.97cm), Neck; 5.2 inches(13.02cm), Shaft; 5.6 inches(14.22cm), and Bulbous Gland(his knot); 5.1 inches(12.95cm).

The spherical erectile tissue at the base of his penis is not larger than the crown or even the widest part of his shaft nor is it always triggered. Further study is required at this point, however, the sensation it creates is so singular, it effectively aids physical sensation upon climax.

Testicle size is slightly above average, measuring at 5.2x4.1x3 cm.

Average quantity of semen per ejaculation is measured at three tablespoons.

SF has irregularly high levels of stamina and staying power. Personality and living conditions play a significant role in framing his style of intercourse; typically observed as long in duration and unyielding in intensity.

Evaluation:

The vagina SF regularly engages in sexual intercourse is measured at 3.4 inches—average for a woman of my height and weight. However, as the vagina is made for birthing babies, it's exceedingly elastic and can expand up to 200% when aroused, correcting the vaginal length of SF's partner when sexually aroused to 6.8 inches(17.2cm). Given the angle of entry, SF regularly fills to maximum capacity.

SF's crown is pronounced and the thickness of his shaft works in tandem with the crown to induce—with every stroke—a highly pleasurable dragging against the soft barbs of the vaginal wall. Considering the stage or round of intercourse, effects can range from delicious friction to mind-numbing pleasure and possible catatonia.

SF sexual appetite is ravenous and his lust is on a hair trigger, however, he always asks for some form of consent, whether it be vocal or physical. SF will need extensive training in self-restraint. Once SF is in the throes of passion, all lucidity and technique are discarded for the sake of reaching climax. While naturally-endowed advantages ensures partner's satisfaction, SF will require prolonged instructive discipline to expand his sexual ability to that of masterful.

To begin with, areas of training will include massage training, nipple and breast play, and kissing. Future education will feature oral sex and—at SF's repeated request—anal sex*⁵.