Part 18 : The Month-Long Cost

KURENAI

Observational Log: W:11 D:02 67/?...

...Personal Notes:

I can't say that it's entirely due to Summer Fox's request, but I've been having a lot of anal sex. At first, it was simply about instructing him on the finer points of having safe and pleasurable anal intercourse, since then, it's morphed into... more. I can't blame him too much. I've always liked getting stuffed from the back and he's a good student; always eager. I may have to repeat instructions at times, but once he gets it, he does it to perfection... and of course, the thing that he's doing to perfection is making me cum from taking it in the ass.

Now we both enjoy it when he floods my ass with no less than two loads of his hot cum. He knows how to play with my sphincter during vaginal intercourse, how I like my ass cheeks kneaded and pulled, how to angle his thrusts so it rolls the thinly veiled neighbor that is my sexual organ as his cock draws out the best friction, how to man-handle my body by the neck, ass cheeks, or using my arms for leverage when he's pounding my rectum into the mattress; how to tug on my hair until my entire body just feels like a gigantic erogenous zone made for his pleasure. So, yeah, I really can't blame him for teaching him how I loved to be fucked.

Of course, I explained to him the importance of lubrication and the one I use not only aids in preventing tearing and other injuries from the rapid pumping, but also eliminates infections. I made sure he understood the different types of lubricant and that anal sex should only be done after proper preparation or the risk of injury and infection is high.

His knowledge base on sex is also getting better... It's getting to the point where I'm just... it's not quite practice, nor is it quite lovemaking, or even just fucking... I feel like he sees me now... intimately. Kami, how did I get here?

NARUTO

It's Saturday morning and despite having to face Tenten for Zabuza's Kubikiribōchō later in the evening, Naruto crosses his paired index and middle fingers before him, concentrating on amassing every ounce of Chakra he can feel within him and bringing it to the precipice of his tenketsus. As he builds the acidic influx of raw power to painful heights, he holds his raging spirit-energy there. Crouched as he was crying out gutturally in Iruka-sensei's backyard until he couldn't stand the pain any longer, he emphatically activates, "Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Nearly the entirety of the large back yard and even parts of the roof erupt into a massive puff of thick white smoke. There's so much puffy white gas it takes nearly two minutes for it to clear with the wind, unveiling at least two hundred clones of Naruto. Though proud, a weak and depleted Naruto lets out a gasp. Since he distributed all his chakra equally, he knows he's not actually out of chakra, but it still feels far less than what he's accustomed to. Like every morning since Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke-teme left, the large group of Narutos all search the seal within for the power of Kurama's chakra.

While not an exact science, splitting his entire reserve with this many clones makes Naruto feel like thin glass, easily broken with a single punch. However, when he calls on Kurama's outrageous amount of chakra to replenish twice what he used, he and his nearly two hundred clones feel twice as strong as his base level. Though he still hasn't seen this red tail of chakra Naru-nii told him about, Naruto does take a moment to enjoy the morning, feeling excited by his training regiment and the results he sees every day. Looking around, he spots a few clones with red eyes and fierce whiskers, but not a single clone loses himself to the chakra.

"All right," Naruto calls out once he's fully reinvigorated. "Everybody on this side, head to the waterfall. You know what to do and good luck!" There's a slurry of shouts and, "ossu!" before two-thirds of his clones all take to the trees.