(Ash
What?

Jade)
Stop being so obvious.

(Ash
What is that supposed to mean?

Jade)
You like her.

(Ash
Yeah, she's my best friend.

Jade)
Not like that.
You LIKE her.

(Ash
Okay, maybe a little.

Jade)
Maybe a LOT.

(Ash
I don't know yet. Please don't tell anyone.
Not even Pez.

Jade)
I won't. I promise.

(Ash
Thanks. <3

Jade)
Anytime sweetie. <3

I looked up at Jade and gave her a grateful smile, and she smiled softly in return.

"So what's the plan? Where are you gonna stay?" Jesy asked, looking at Hailee.

"Ash actually offered to let me stay at her place." Hailee said, smiling at me.

I blushed, which Jade quickly noticed, making her smirk. I sent her a deathglare, telling her to pack that face away.

"Oh shoot, we have a meeting with the managers in 20 minnutes." Perrie said and shot out of her seat.

"Yeah, we better get going. How about, in the meantime, you guys go unpack?" Jade asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, sure. See you later." I said, smiling at her. The girls left, leaving me and Hailee to ourselves.

"Lead the way." Hailee said, smiling at me. I nodded and led her to the elevator. We went inside and I pressed the button, taking us to my floor. We walked down the hall to my apartment. I opened the door, letting her inside.

"So, this is my place.." I said awkwardly.

"Okay, seriously. What's with you?" Hailee asked, coming towards me, making me even more shy. She stopped right in front of me, looking down on me softly.

"I don't know.." I said, looking up at her. It felt like she's so much taller than me, even though she's just three centimeters taller than me.

"Then stop being weird." she chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"So, how do we do this? You want my bed? I can sleep on the couch." I said, as we pulled away. She smiled softly at me, and stroked my cheek.

"Don't be silly. I'm gonna sleep on the couch." she said, and placed her bags beside the couch.

"Okay, I'll get you a pillow and a duvet. You can get settled, and I'll be back in a squeeze." I said and went upstairs to my bedroom. I searched through the closet and found what she needed. 'Oh gosh, what do I do? I really need to get my shit together.' I thought as I went back downstairs.

"Will this do?" I asked and placed the stuff on the couch.

"That's perfect, thanks babe." she said and winked at me.

"You're welcome hun." I said, sitting down next to her.

"What should we do while we wait?" I asked, looking at her.

"How about we just talk?" Hailee said and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"Okay.. Are you excited for the tour?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I last performed. How about you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I just hope I get over my stage fright." I answered, looking at her.