AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, my lovelies

Well, after finishing this book, I am at loss of ideas for the next book.

So you'll have to help me with it. Tell me, do you want a third book in the 'Loving' series? Or should I start a whole new story altogether?

If I write a third book in this series, then it'll be on Kabir. I've not thought about anything about his story or who his love interest is going to be.

Neither have I thought about any new characters of the new story. I do have some vague ideas about a new book, but it'd need a lot more thought before I can start penning it down.

So both ways, it will take me some time to come up with a new book and start posting the chapters. Also, I've been ignoring my assignments for many days now because I was busy with Veer and Kiara. And I've also got my internal exams around the corner(yes, they will be online, but still I need to study a little bit). Hence, I don't think I'd be able to focus on writing for a few weeks now.

That is why I am requesting you people to be a little patient with me. It will take me some time to come up with a new world of romantic fiction with you guys, but I promise that I would whip out a good story for you as soon as I can. Just keep showering you support, it means the world to me.

I wish tons of strength and power for you people to battle this fight that our world have been fighting against corona. Take care and stay safe, please.

Lots of love, always

Authorhera 🖤❤