IX

🎶mein tere mein terekadmon mein rakh du yeh jahanmera ishq deewangi

kadmon mein rakh du yeh jahan
mera ishq deewangi

hai nahi hai nahi
aashiq koi mujhsa tera
tu mere liye bandagi... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

The next few weeks went by with the pretty same routine as Kiara had since she had moved to Delhi. The only difference was she was getting classes from Veer in the restaurant with other cooks the entire week and then she was also getting his special class at her home during weekends.

Veer and Kiara had cooked all types of dishes together over the past weekends. And Kiara had learnt what cooking from heart meant. Veer had seen her get better and better with time and he was absolutely loving this Kiara. She was more confident now.

Kiara had also realised over these weeks that she loved cooking sweet dishes more than savoury. Baking a perfect cake gave her more happiness than cooking any complex main course dish.

For Veer and Kiara, spending so much time together also meant getting to know each other better and getting comfortable with each other. It was safe to say that they were really close friends now. Or so Kiara thought. Because what Veer felt for her was so much deeper and intense than what one feels for his friend. Veer was absolutely in love with her. He tried not to fall for her, as he didn't know if she was over Namit yet or not. But he couldn't help himself, not after he saw her giving him that dimpled smile of hers every time she cooked something good or told him a childhood story.

One night, Kiara couldn't sleep so she took her phone and searched the first thing that came into her mind; Veer Malhotra.

A lot of websites were shown on her screen, some had all the information about him that was made public, and some consisted of his interviews. She was scrolling through them when her eyes caught a website. It talked about how he was the youngest judge of an Indian cookery reality show. That show was aired an year ago.

He never told her anything about it.

Coincidentally she found all the episodes of that show online and started to watch it. She thought that he looked extremely good on camera.

The initial episodes consisted of the audition round. She was enjoying the show, until a girl named Mrinali decided to show up in the audition round and claimed on the camera that she is in love with Chef Veer Malhotra.

She was flirting with him the whole time while he blushed at her.

What the fuck! Kiara was angry. Why the hell was he blushing at that girl's pathetic attempt of flirting with him.