VII

🎶kya haal ho gaya hai ye meraaankhein meri har jagahdhoondhe tujhe bewajahye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarahkaise hua, kaise huatu itna zaroori kaise hua

aankhein meri har jagah
dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah
kaise hua, kaise hua
tu itna zaroori kaise hua... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Veer looked around the room. Everyone was making spinach and cheese ravioli as that week was Italian cuisine week.

It had already been a month since this programme had started. Every week they took up a different cuisine and learnt all the traditional recipes of it.

Veer's eyes fell on the girl who'd somehow taken over his entire being in the past one month. She was kneading the dough for the dish. She was dressed in black jeans and a white crop top. Her outfit clung to her body at the right place and showcased her curves. Veer was having a hard time controlling himself.

But he knew that he had to take it slow. Kiara was a girl who had lost her love and was broken. He also knew that she would not be very welcoming about falling in love again so if he made even the slightest of the mistake, it might result in losing her forever.

"How is everything going?" Kiara got startled as Veer suddenly came from behind.

"Good" She said and focused on her dough. She didn't know the reason but Veer made her nervous. She couldn't think straight in his presence.

Veer looked over at her counter. She had done everything perfectly. She was an excellent cook and understood the technicalities of each dish, but still when Veer tasted her food, he felt something missing. He couldn't put a finger on it, but something didn't feel right.

It has been a month and he was still trying to figure out that loophole.

An hour later, Veer had tasted all their foods and gave them their feedback before ending the class.

Kiara was really enjoying cooking after so long. But still, everytime she cooked, her heart ached a bit. Her heart ached for her Namit. She had slowly started to accept that he was never coming back. But it was tough. Letting go was tough.

"Did you hear that? Veer said that he loved my dish!" Aanchal was flushing over how Veer had smiled at her and appreciated her cooking while they walked towards Kiara's car.

Since Aanchal's home was in Kiara's way, she used to pick and drop her everyday. In the past month, one more thing that had happened was Aanchal had developed a major crush on Veer. She used to fangirl over him everyday when he used to stauter in the room, and sighing over how handsome he looked in whatever he wore.