XVI

🎶o safarnamashayaalon ka safarnamaandhere mein, ujaalon ka safarnamao savare saapurana bhi, nayaa bhi hai

🎶o safarnama
shayaalon ka safarnama
andhere mein, ujaalon ka safarnama
o savare saa
purana bhi, nayaa bhi hai... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Kiara didn't get a chance to tell him about her feelings as she had been pretty busy lately with work. The wedding season had started and so the orders for engagement/wedding cakes had increased.

Veer picked her up everyday from the bakery, but she would be tired and didn't feel it was the right time to say those three magical words to him.

While driving home one day, Veer asked Kiara, "Do you want to go to Mumbai to meet your family?"

"I haven't thought about it. But I do miss them." She yawned.

"Next week, an annual event is coming up where all the reputed chefs and cooks from all over the country come together and this time it is being held in Mumbai. So if you are interested, we can go and you'll also get to meet your parents. Also there will be some pretty famous bakers too. You can introduce yourself to them." He suggested.

"Hold on. What do you mean by if I am interested, we can go?" Her tiredness vanished in a jiffy.

"Meaning we can go to the event together."

"You want to take me with you to the event. As your girlfriend?" She could barely keep her excitement in check.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong with that?" Veer was not sure about why she was asking him questions like these.

"You want to introduce me to the world as your girlfriend?"

"Hell yeah, I want the world to see how lucky I got!" That was enough to make Kiara squeal in excitement.

"I can't believe this. This is going to be so much fun. Oh, finally all those girls who post thirsty comments on your Insta would know that you're mine." She grumbled.

"Looks like someone has stalked me too much, huh!" Veer felt a sense of satisfaction creep in his heart when she called him hers. This is what he had always wanted. To belong to someone. And now he finally did.

Kiara decided not to tell her parents that she was coming to Mumbai. She wanted to surprise them.

The event was on Friday night, and they couldn't leave Delhi before Friday morning as Veer had work that couldn't be avoided.