I shook my head. "You're lying."

She gave me an serious look. And I knew that look in her eye, she wasn't lying. She was serious, more than serious.

I looked down at Blake and than her belly. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and started running. It wasn't just her life on the line here. I was going to make sure they were safe, with everything in me.

I pressed the earpiece on. "Have the fucking cars ready!"

"What's going on?" Kade and Colton said at the same time.

"Blake's been shot."

"What do you want me to do with them boss?" Mike asked through the ear piece.

"The basement." Was all I said.

I ran the entire way to the cars hidden on the next street over. I wouldn't let anyone stop me from getting them to safety.

Kade and Colton we're already in one of the cars. "Come on!" Kade said opening the back door for us.

"She's pregnant." I whispered to myself. I was still in shocked. I thought saying the words would make it more real, but it felt so odd.

Kade raised a brow. "What?"

"She's... she's pregnant." The words were sour on my tongue.

"Holy shit.." Colton froze looking at the both of us. "There's a baby in there." He pointed at her belly confused.

"According to Krue." I ran a hand down my face.

"Fuck, let's go."

I put pressure to her wound and prayed. I haven't prayed in years. I just needed this one thing and I wouldn't ask for anything else. I needed them safe.

We raced the whole way to the hospital. I couldn't think straight, my mind was racing everywhere. I was going to be a father. Me, I, was going to be a father. But Krue could've been lying. She could've been trying to play me once again.

Her pulse was getting weaker. We needed to hurry and fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid against the wall waiting for any news from the doctor. She was rushed into surgery and we've been here for 3 hours now.

"Roman." My mom said walking up with her arms extended. "Colton told us about Blake and we rushed down here as quick as we could." She hugged me tight.

Nora joined in on the hug. "She'll pull through."

I hope he didn't tell them about her being pregnant. I didn't want anyone knowing that information, not yet. Not until she's in a safe area. Plus I needed it to be confirmed.

Colton approached me. "I've gotten a update on the group who went to meet with Luis."

"And?"

"Lots of dead bodies."

I sighed. "Which side."

Colton grinned. "Now you know I've trained them well. Luis's people. They weren't expecting a gun fight and we caught them by surprise. I didn't get a confirmation if Luis's body was found on the scene yet."