3

Jennie POV

I stood there, bewildered. Was he in a boxing match or something. Not wanting to see his face anymore, I darted far away from the alley to avoid being within sight. Running to my car frantically, I was sure I looked like a lunatic in the eyes of the ongoing people.

The car started as I drove home shaking while breathing heavily. As soon as I entered my humble abode, I slammed the door shut, and zoned out for a moment. I looked back, staring straight at the wooden door in front of me.

But why did I run away? I thought. Why didn't I confront him? Why did I not try to figure out what was going on? I thought to myself in an absent minded way. That voice in my head couldn't stay in it's cage. It wanted to know everything, as if I could do that.

Thinking a good shower would clear my mind, I raced upstairs and grabbed my towel and clothes. Turning on the faucet, lukewarm water dripped onto my feet. I raised the hook, and in an instant, the warm water made it's way to the shower head and dripped down on me. I enjoyed the nice feeling and I hummed while covering myself in soap suds.

All of a sudden, my doorbell rang. Thankfully, I was out of the shower pod, drying myself with a towel."Coming!" I called, as I jammed on my fresh clothes and ran to the door."Hi-" I was greeted by empty silence. Looking down, a small box on the doormat caught my eye. Weird. I thought, bringing in the suspicious parcel.

When I looked in, pure horror was written on my face. There was a photo of my best friend, Tzuyu, sitting at the diner with her date. Was someone stalking her? Next to the picture, there was a message written.

Look out for your little Tzuyu, she might encounter something nasty.

Shoving the box underneath my bed, I worriedly locked myself in the bathroom."Breath" I told myself,"it's okay, nothing's gonna happen". Someone give me an award for giving myself incorrect information.

I heard my brother come in and I raced downstairs."Hey Tae, where did you go?" I asked as he just shrugged and fell asleep on the couch. Huh? I thought to myself, this guy possibly couldn't get that tired. Sighing, I brought him a blanket and tossed it over him.

Looking at the clock, I saw it was 8 in the night. Well, I guess I couldn't blame my brother for sleeping now. Jumping on my bed, I texted Tzuyu goodnight and started to close my eyes. I was about to drift off to sleep, when I suddenly got a message on my phone.

What do you think your brother's job is?

____________________

Hello! I'm so sorry I took so long to update! Wattpad was being a brat and it wouldn't let me update! I apologise if this chapter is short! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi