2

Jennie POV

I sighed sadly as I let my head drop to open gap in between my raised legs. Tears building up in my eyes again, I let out a shaky and painful chuckle, before letting out a broken sob, my throat now hoarse from the unimaginable amount of crying. I clutched the roots of my hair, shaking my head side to side, trying to let go of bad thoughts.

"God damn, Jennie, this is your third breakdown of the week, they're gone, your parents aren't gonna come back, get that into your freaking mind" I said aloud, with no one to comfort me. Standing up, I threw my pillow on the wall, and then attempted to rip out the cloth and cotton inside.

My past trauma was getting the better of me."No!" I yelped, colliding into my table and losing my balance."Snap out of it!" I repeated, but what was the point when I knew that no one could help me at this rate. The now destroyed pillow had it's seams taken out, the stuffing tossed around the floor. "Stop! Please, just stop!" I scream, and at that point, I knew that I'd have enough with my arguments with myself.

My world was nothing without my parents.

*****

Taking many deep breathes, I closed my eyes for a brief moment and proceeded to enter the diner."Oooh, best friend checking in" Tzuyu said in a sing-song voice as I made my way to the table she was sitting in."So, before we do our annual best friend hangout, we need to talk the tea" she exclaimed, as I slapped my forehead in disbelief. This girl couldn't last a day without at least 30 minutes of gossip.

"Well nothing much, just another breakdown" I muttered."Yikes! So that's gonna be a vanilla hot chocolate?" she asked, as I shook my head in agreement. What could I say, she was my personal therapist."Mhm, and you texted me earlier that you had a fashion emergency?" I questioned and Tzuyu looked panic-stricken.

"OMG yes! I have a date, with nothing to wear!" she exclaimed frantically, as I let out a small smile."Why didn't you tell me sooner, I have a bag of unused clothes that would fit your style!" I said, as she stared at me, wide eyed."Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said gleefully, locking me in a bear hug.

*****

"Perfect" I said, as I motioned Tzuyu to the mirror. She was wearing a off shoulder top, printed with red and white plaid designs. The jean shorts I gave her suited her long figure perfectly. Light streaks of blush coated her cheeks."Wah, Jennie Kim, you never told me you had a sense of style" she playfully scolded me and I giggled.

"Anyways I gotta go now, I'll tell you about the date later!" she hurriedly left while I just shook my head, smiling. Jumping on the couch, I scrolled through the social media apps on my phone."Let's see, oooh, I'm gonna make this cake!" I exclaimed to myself, rushing to the kitchen to find the ingredients.

"Ah, god, we don't have anything" I mumbled, staring at the empty pantry."Welp, look whose taking a trip to the grocery store" I shook my head, grabbing my car keys and heading out the door.

*****

With bags in my arms, I made my way out of the store's doors. Suddenly, a clash was heard. I looked for the location of the sound. Quietly making my way to the dark alley near the shop, I slowly tiptoed to a bunch of men. It was dangerous for a girl to do this, with there being chances of getting hurt. Planting my body on the brick wall adjacent to the group, I peered closer to see what was going on.

Two men looked as if they were in a battle contest. Hitting each other, trying to not make a sound. One of the men flung the other guy down, causing him to lose consciousness. The other men fled the alley, and thankfully they never saw me.

The standing man slowly took his mask off, without knowing that I was there. And then I found out who he was.

Jungkook.

____________________

Hello! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was really tired! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Saranghae, my readers!-Emi