Ch. 14: Conspiracies

Start from the beginning

"what...? How...?" M seems confused.

"see, you're overreacting. Nothing happened. Come on... We talked about this, nothing happens! They're not gonna do anything!" I try and calm him but fail to do so as M quickly drinks all his tea and then grabs my hand.

He teleports us.

I'm very dissoriented.
Where. What???

After a good 10 seconds I finally catch up with the world around me.

Oh! We're... Outside the red village?!

"M! You know I'm not allowed here! I promised the red leader I wouldn't come back here." I start arguing with M but he just ignores me and drags me into the direction of the village.

We walk by his house on the way there. Oh, great. Who do I see standing right next to the house.

The Red leader.

Welp I'm dead.

Goodbye everyone.

I'll remember you all in my next life. :'I

"What? APRENTICE! Why is HE here." the red leader shouts from a far.

I think M didn't even notice him at first. But now he saw him.

He changed directions and went over to the leader, still dragging me along.

The red leader was about to say something when he gets cut off by M grabbing him by the collar and dragging him along as well.

"hey red leader! Fancy seeing you here." I say in a calm tone as I see him glaring at me with a death stare.

M drags us into his house. He sits the leader into a chair at his desk and he sits me down on the couch.

"Okay. Both of you sit and shut up." M says focused on something.

What? Is he doin???

The red leader seems just as confused.

"there are beings in the world below named demon steve's, they have the ability to change and bend reality to their liking." M says and then stays silent for a good minute.

As soon as M said that the leader starts to panic.

But nothing happens

"... Leader, for some reason. Whenever sabre's around... The demon steve's don't try and change reality. I don't know why... Or even how? But... I thought you should see it with your own eyes. I had a hunch that you weren't gonna believe me if I just told you. Sabre doesn't know how or why either, so do you maybe have any idea how? " M asks the leader.

The Red leader doesn't answer, he just stays silent and looks at M and then at me.

" what? How? I... I'm speechless. I... No. I have no clue. " the red leader mumbles dumbfounded.

Hehe! One of the most wise steve's I know is speechless! Never thought I'd see the day.

"um... Well, they might just be scared of me! >:] I mean, I scared 'em pretty good when I killed that group of demon steve's!! ✨✨✨" I say, very much proud of myself! I should be! I did good!

"at your size? No. I'm pretty sure it's something else." the red leader says while looking at me with an annoyed look.

"Yeah, sabre, I have to agree with the leader." the red apprentice laughs while sitting down and starting to think.

"Bruh, how could you do this to meh...!" I whine dramatically and fall into the cushions of the couch. I lay down, make myself comfortable and look at the ceiling.