Chapter 21

Zhan was frozen still as he didn't know what was happening, a kiss with Yibo wasn't anything new, but when he finally came back to his senses he pushed Yibo aside "What are you doing? " He asked as his voice sounded muffled because of the tears chocking him.

Yibo was surprised as well as he didn't know what was going on and why he pulled Zhan to kiss him. " I... I'm sorry " Yibo ran away from the place while Zhan's eye stuck towards the path Yibo ran, he was broken inside out, he was broken because Yibo didn't kiss because he remembered everything, he felt sad that Yibo still didn't remember him at all. He sat down crouching on the ground holding his knees as he bend his head down to cry. His sorrow over taking him as he wasn't able to comprehend the fact that he had not only lost Yibo as his lover but now as lost Yibo on whole.

On the other hand, Yibo who was still confused on what the hell had happened inside the restaurant, he an to his apartment as a string of thought and an internal rush inside his brain was happening, he knew if he didn't make it to his apartment, he might faint in the middle of the street. Yibo's head was empty but it felt as though his brain was rushing to get some visual after the kiss that had happened, his intense headache was back one again after months and all that happened just because he had accidently kissed Zhan.

Zhan on the other hand wasn't going to let this opportunity go, he knew it was now or never, even though it would hurt Yibo, he was going to tell Yibo what he and Yibo were in the past, what kind of past they both shared and what did their relationship meant. He knew if he gave up this time, then he might never get the chance. So closing his shop's door behind him, Zhan ran to Yibo's apartment as well in hopes Yibo might be there and not at his parents house. He hoped Yibo took everything in a clam state and would at least try to understand what Zhan was going to tell him. He knew the plan was so far fetched but still he was reluctant to try it anyways.

***

" Why ?! Why?! Why Did I kiss him ?! " Yibo banged his head against the bed, screaming out his frustration, just when he heard his doorbell ring, at first he didn't get up to see who it was but then he heard small footsteps approaching his room, he got up straight sitting up on his bed, somewhere in his heart he hoped with a tiny little faith that it would be Zhan himself, helping him to clear out what had happened, but his heart fell when he heard a woman's voice " Bobo ?Is everything alright ? " Yibo looked at the direction of the voice " Yeifei ? Yeifei come here " he called Yeifei to which she ran over to where she heard his voice.

Yibo pointed to the bottle beside his bed " take that " he said as she ran to get the bottle " Give me the medicine " she hurried giving hum the medicine and the bottle of water " What happened ? " she asked sitting beside him, Yibo finally clamed down as his headache eased a bit " My headaches came back all of sudden " he said holding his head, while she patted his back " Should I do something to help you ? " she asked in a worried tone, while Yibo shook his head " Nothing, umm.... What brings you here ? " he asked curious on why she was there " I was here to ask you on a date " Yibo sighed.

" Thank you for helping me out " Yibo said drinking some more water, that's when she noticed that he had got hurt on his head " What's this  ? " she running her finger over his scratch " I may have hurt my head when I hit the bed " he said moving back so that she could take her hands off him. She moved closer to him to put the ointment, at first Yibo flinched back but she insisted on putting the ointment. " Bobo ~ " she cooed in a soft tone, making Yibo look at her, as he was expecting her to say anything she pecked him on his lips, even though Yibo didn't respond back but he didn't push her away as well.