10: Gangnam Landlord, and a pair of shoes

Start from the beginning

And I heard Euntae speak:

"Don't blame others. Have you tried to make a difference?"

"Violent ignorant punks like you have no clue!
At the bottom of the pyramid, no matter how hard you struggle, you get nowhere!
I can't overcome it! It's a waste of time! There's nothing I can do!" said the man.

"... I overcame it"

Those sentences got so deeply imprinted on my mind.

'Have I tried to make a difference?'

That's something I ought to always ask myself.

.

.

.

The police had come soon after, and they took him.

Zoe had been streaming for a while now. It turned out, that man was one of her viewers.
He was madly obsessive and had come after her.
Thanks to Euntae and Dan, she was safe.

Another night went by like that.

__________________________

The 'Gangnam landlord' incident was all over the news, since the police was involved.

Zoe quit streaming.

She gave the money she made through streaming to 'gangnam landlord's' father, that guy had been using his father's disability pension to buy balloons for donations☹️

And, the number of Duke's viewers kept rising, and I was so glad to see this.
I was one of them btw, and he's great.

I watch Newtube more than Paprika.

Streamers in particular.

It's just fun to see how other people live, how other schools work, but I know they might not always be sincere about their content.

Rumi is one of the streamers I watch. She mostly does makeup and beauty related content but there are vlogs and Mukbangs too.

I was watching one of her videos at class when I noticed that Zack and Daniel left the class, followed by Yui and Jiho.

Mira stood up too but was hesitant. She then noticed me.

"Kyra, are you free now?"

"Yeah, anything I can help you with?"

"Well... I wanted to go get something at a stationary store.
Can you come with me?"

"Sure, where are we going?"

"Let's so with Yui and Nimsoo, the store's is that area"

"Alright"

I followed Mira, I could watch the video later.

.

.

.

The more we kept going, the more I felt that we were following Daniel and Zack. They were joined by Euntae too.

They were at a cafe, and we were standing right outside.

I felt that Mira was worried about Zack and wanted to check on him, hence to why she was following him.

Zack suddenly saw Mira and came out.

They said something to each other.

I noticed that some guys came out of a cafe and started to argue with Zack.