Ch.112 Beef Steak Cheeseburger

Chapter 112: Beef Steak Cheeseburger

When the sun rose completely and the golden light spread all over the land, Shen Fu and Lin ShuYi drove back when more and more people arrived at Santa Monica beach. They had bought two hamburgers for breakfast in the hamburger shop near the beach.

Though was not the first time Lin ShuYi had eaten a hamburger, he probably hadn't eaten it more than five times including the few times he took Xiao Yu to KFC. While it looked the same, it tasted totally different.

The hamburger was very big and the meat was also plentiful. The beef steak sauce was rich and it was marinated deliciously, yet Lin ShuYi was a little absent-minded while eating it. He was itching to look at his left hand as though it was a habit. The ring on his ring finger was so shiny that it was hard for him to miss it even if he did not want to pay attention to it.

He also looked at Shen Fu's hand that was on the steering wheel. a ring of the same design was placed on it in the same position. Someone with a discerning eye could see that it was a couple's style with just one glance.

They had clearly spent many ordinary days together. Yet, it was only until now that Lin ShuYi discovered that he had begun to have some feelings of love.

Even Shen Fu's side profile seemed more attractive.

Shen Fu finally couldn't pretend anymore. He turned his head and gave a low laugh, "If you continue looking at me like that, I'll stop the car and kiss you."

Lin ShuYi quickly sat up straight and gazed fixedly ahead, "Quickly go back. We still have to take them out to play at noon."

Shen Fu replied indifferently, "It's okay. Besides, my parents are very familiar with this place."

Lin ShuYi panicked upon seeing that Shen Fu was going to find a place to pull over, "Don't play around, go back quickly." It had been hard to restrain their passion when they were on the beach and it had attracted the attention of many people. He did not want to be surrounded by people while in the car again.

Shen Fu finally broke into laughter as he looked at Lin ShuYi's nervous appearance, and stopped teasing him. In fact, he wanted to say that in this relatively open country, not to mention kissing in the car, nobody would care even if they just kissed in the street like what they did just now. The crowd would only badger them to kiss more passionately.

Everyone was having breakfast when Shen Fu and Lin ShuYi returned to the villa. They probably did not expect them to come back so soon Thus, Mother Shen intentionally asked, "Where did you go? Why did you come back so soon?

Lin ShuYi shoved his left hand into his pocket and pretended like he was not paying attention. Shen Fu snickered while saying, "We went to the Santa Monica Beach and watched the sunrise for a while."

Mother Shen paid no mind, "Have you eaten breakfast?"

Shen Fu nodded, "We have."

Tao Tao held up his feeding bottle while sitting in his chair and smiled at Lin ShuYi, "Daddy~"

He had finished the entire bottle. Tao Tao patted his stomach and touched the fastened seat belt to indicate that he was full and wanted to come down now.

Lin ShuYi went over and unfastened the seat belt. Big Brother Shen, who was sitting beside Tao Tao, immediately saw the ring on his hand and shot Shen Fu a glance. The corner of his lips curled up in a smile, he moved pretty fast. He knew that Shen Fu would pull this move as Big Brother Shen had participated in the search for the designer that made Shen Fu and Lin ShuYi's rings. Seeing that Shen Fu had never taken them out, he thought they could see them during the wedding ceremony.