Ch.48 Peanut Butter Toast

Chapter 48: Peanut Butter Toast

Sure enough, as Chen Fang said, early in the morning on the third day, Old Master Shen came knocking.

The doorbell was ringing so much that it practically shook the walls of the house. Aunt Zhou, who was cleaning the living room, jumped in fright when she heard it. She then rushed out of the courtyard to open the door.

Old Master Shen stood in front of the fence while leaning on a walking stick with an aggressive bearing. Following behind him was a chauffeur.

Aunt Zhou quickly opened the door and asked the old master to come in. Then she greeted respectfully, "Old Master Shen, why are you here? Are you looking for Young Master Shen?"

Though 'I'm unhappy, I'm very angry' was written on Old Master Shen's face, he did not grimace with displeasure at Aunt Zhou. Instead, he forced a smile onto his face. Then he gave an 'en' in reply, "Where's that little bast... Shen Fu?"

Aunt Zhou did not know what had happened to make old master look so angry. She could only hurry inside and show him the way, "Young Master Shen hasn't gotten up yet. I'll go get him."

Old Master Shen did not speak. He walked to the door before asking Aunt Zhou, "Is there anyone else here besides Shen Fu?"

Aunt Zhou did not respond at first, but at last she remembered that he was probably talking about Lin ShuYi, "Yes, Young Master Shen also brought a friend along. He's also sleeping inside."

Old Master Shen's face was all black, "They're sleeping together?"

Aunt Zhou was shocked. When she thought of the scene she saw that night, she suddenly reacted. Was Old Master Shen here to come and catch them after he knew of this? ! ! Seeing the scowl on the elderly man's face, she quickly waved her hand, "No, no, they slept separately, not together."

It was only then that the elderly man felt that his reaction was a little over the top. He schooled the expression on his face and silently walked away with a straight face.

Just as he opened the door and entered, he saw Chen Fang walking down the stairs while yawning. Chen Fang asked, "Who's here? Why is it so noisy..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw Old Master Shen who followed Aunt Zhou in and froze mid-yawn. Chen Fang subconsciously straightened out his pajamas and felt that he had really forgot his manners. Then he came down to respectfully greet Old Master Shen, "Grandpa Shen, why did you come?"

Old Master Shen and Chen Fang's grandfather were old friends and they had a very good relationship, so this was why Shen Fu and Chen Fang had been so close since childhood.

Old Master Shen had always kept his face expressionless. Now that he saw this ringleader who had hidden Shen Fu, his expression did not become darker nor did he make this more awkward. He looked at Chen Fang and said with a straight face, "I'm here to look for that little bastard."

Chen Fang wanted to laugh when he heard Shen Fu's being called a little bastard by his grandfather. However, it was obviously not the time to laugh. Old Master Shen came knocking and if he delayed calling Shen Fu down, the Earth would probably be hit by a comet. It was certainly not the time to laugh. What's more, Lin ShuYi was still here. If the elderly Master hurt Lin ShuYi in anger, Shen Fu would go crazy.

At present, the most pressing matter was to stall for time to secretly inform Shen Fu of the situation and let him think of an idea.

Chen Fang thought of it and his eyes turned, "Grandpa Shen, you probably haven't had breakfast yet since you came here so early. Why not ask Aunt Zhou to cook something for you to eat?"