Ch.88 Tamago Boro

Chapter 88: Tamago Boro

This Great Aunt, Madam Shen, felt stifled. Aunt Shen said in distress while cupping Xiao Yu's face, "You'd better call me Madam Shen."

Xiao Yu looked back at Shen Fu in bewilderment, he obviously did not know how he should address her.

Lin ShuYi rubbed Xiao Yu's head and diverted the topic, "Did Aunt just come from the Principal's office? Could you bring us there?"

Aunt Shen straightened and Alan quickly helped her up, "Since you've decided, then let's go. This way."

Xiao Yu's eyes lit up and he pulled on Lin ShuYi's hand.

Shen Fu beamed, "Let's go together."

Xiao Yu shook his head, "I'll wait here for Tao Tao to wake up and tell him the good news." Then he lowered his head and thought for a moment before raising it again, "I'll be waiting for big brother here."

Lin ShuYi reached out and hugged Xiao Yu. He felt that the Vice-Principal's words were indeed right. This child was delicate and sensitive. He had lived in such a place and had even been abandoned twice. Thinking about it, Xiao Yu was also afraid that they would never come back after they left.

Aunt Shen reached out and made a six gesture with her fingers, "I'll make a pinky swear with you. You can be at ease and wait here for Tao Tao to wake up. We're going to go through the formalities to being Xiao Yu home, okay?"

Xiao Yu joyfully hooked pinkies with Aunt Shen. This simple gesture was not legally binding at all, yet it gave him an immense peace of mind. His tone became lively, "I will be here obediently waiting for Daddy to come back."

The soft and shy call of 'Daddy' really made Lin ShuYi and Shen Fu's heart become limp.

"When Tao Tao wakes up, let's go home and eat delicious mini cakes, shall we?"

Xiao Yu nodded his head vigorously and smiled widely, revealing two white canine teeth.

The adoption procedure was very complicated, but it seemed relatively simple for Shen Fu and Lin ShuYi's case. After all, Aunt Shen, who was standing here, was the greatest plug-in and the principal had gotten their most earnest assurance, "Now that Xiao Yu and Tao Tao have entered the Shen Family, the family will definitely treat them as our own blood."

Aunt Shen was speaking of the Shen Family, and not Shen Fu. That was to say that in the worst case where Shen Fu and Lin ShuYi did not treat them well as per the arrangement, the Shen Family would keep their word. This was Aunt Shen's most sincere promise to the two children. This was also the reason why Aunt Shen repeatedly asked Shen Fu if he had thought it over. Keeping one's word was the most important rule in the Shen Family's education.

Tao Tao still had not woken up when they returned from completing all the formalities. He had just changed his position and slept on his stomach on the wooden bed. Xiao Yu sat outside staring down at his hands with a bowed head. His fingers were clenched tightly and he quickly raised his head when he heard the slightest sound of a footstep. His taut small face bloomed into a smile the moment he saw Shen Fu and Lin ShuYi, then he dashed towards Lin ShuYi and threw himself into his embrace. He was afraid; afraid that this big brother who said he would give him a delicious cake would never come back, just like Tao Tao's mother.

The little nurse followed behind Aunt Shen. It was only now that she discovered that these two handsome men were the young masters of the Shen Family, and they were the Second Young Master and his lover who announced their homosexual love.

The little nurse blushed. She was somewhat shy and was also happy for Xiao Yu at the same time, "Xiao Yu and Tao Tao are going to have a new home. Are you happy?"