Ch.72 Tasteless Duck Neck

Chapter 72: Tasteless Duck Neck

Lin ShuYi did not have the time now even if he had the intention to adopt a child. This was because the opening of the XiQin Restaurant was approaching day by day.

Xiao Wan had called Lin ShuYi to tell him that her Weibo had deleted the previous post, but recently there were people sending her messages asking about the recent happenings of two people and whether the XiQin Restaurant would really open.

Shen Fu was somewhat troubled. Why was this matter not over yet?

But this was also good. They could save on advertising fees and it seemed that the restaurant would attract a lot of people. However, Lin ShuYi was so busy that his feet did not touch the ground these two days.

He confirmed with the grocer what he would need every day. Although the private restaurant did not win through quantity, which dishes were popular and which were not was not decided by Lin ShuYi. Maybe today's customers liked to eat more of this dish and tomorrow's customers like to eat more of that dish. So he had to ensure that all dishes were available, yet not buy too much stock. Since it won't be fresh after two days if they could not finish it in one shot.

The grocer was not impatient at all. He would give the order a once over after Lin ShuYi's confirmation, and memorize it. This was because there were many vegetables that they did not usually sell or had never sold before.

After confirming the variety of dishes, Lin ShuYi went to finalize the signboard of the XiQin Restaurant. The inscription on the signboard was written by Lin ShuYi himself. Then he let the craftsmen carve it out and paint it black, before hanging it on the arched door. This was the best decoration for a simple and unadorned shop front.

Although each part seemed rather trivial when speaking of them, they all needed Lin ShuYi's personal confirmation. This indirectly lead to Shen Fu's difficulty in meeting Lin ShuYi all day long, let alone saying a word to him, if he did not go with Lin ShuYi. Lin ShuYi was usually extremely tired when he returned and would normally fall asleep the moment he lay down. Shen Fu felt heartache and sadness when he saw this.

He felt heartache for Lin ShuYi and sadness for himself.

Thus, for the last two days, Shen Fu insisted on sticking to Lin ShuYi no matter where he went.

Lin ShuYi said as a result, "It's all been completed. We just have to wait for the opening day."

Shen Fu: "..."

After getting such a hard-earned free time, Shen Fu thought that he had the chance to spend some time alone with Lin ShuYi. In the end, someone came knocking on their door.

Shen Fu opened the door for a look. It was Xiao Wan. She was full of excitement as she carried a bag. "I just knew that you two would both be at home. I just came back from vacation and brought delicious food for Brother Xiao Yi! !"

Shen Fu face-palmed. Ah, looks like he won't have any chance to spend time alone with Lin ShuYi.

Especially when Lin ShuYi, that glutton, heard the the words 'delicious food', he came out of the room immediately, "Xiao Wan, you're free for the weekends now? Come in and sit down."

Xiao Wan went in happily and nobody paid attention to Shen Fu's dark face.

"It's just some snacks. I don't know if Brother Xiao Yi and you will like it or not, but it's all quite spicy."

Lin ShuYi indicated that as long as it was delicious, he was not afraid of spice.

Xiao Wan found two bowls and opened the plastic bag, revealing the bright red and fragrant duck neck inside, as well as the duck head, duck intestines, duck wings and kelp knots.