Ch.47 Wonton Noodles

Chapter 47: Wonton Noodles

Shen Fu didn't know how to explain this, so he decided he might as well not explain it, since there wasn't any harm in it either. For example, now he didn't have to have any qualms about being near Lin ShuYi and being disliked by him. In any case, Lin ShuYi thought he liked Chen Fang, though Lin ShuYi's occasional glance at Chen Fang with an I-understand-everything expression truly made Shen Fu feel very irritated.

Chen Fang was innocently attacked by their looks and glares, and he blew up. "Hey, what did you two do that you're hiding from me?"

Shen Fu was whatever, but why was Lin ShuYi looking at him weirdly as well?

Shen Fu didn't have a chance to speak yet before Lin ShuYi turned his head and said, extremely deliberately, "It's nothing."

Chen Fang: ...

Who would believe you when you look like that?!

Fortunately, it didn't persist for much longer before Shen Fu said that the two of them were going to go out to play. He hadn't forgotten why he had brought Lin ShuYi here. But now, Lin ShuYi felt a little embarrassed to go, because he felt like Shen Fu would rather want to go with Chen Fang than himself. But he wasn't familiar with anyone else here, and Shen Fu definitely wouldn't inconvenience him by tossing him here alone.

So Lin ShuYi thought of a solution. "How about Chen Fang comes with us?"

He had to create opportunities for Shen Fu.

But Shen Fu's face went dark, and he glared viciously at Chen Fang from an angle where Lin ShuYi couldn't see him with an expression that said 'if you dare to agree I'll never let you live it down'.

Chen Fang gritted his teeth and hatefully told this person who forgot he was his... brother now that he had a wife: "No, I still have things to do. You two can go ahead."

Shen Fu smiled, satisfied, before he turned to tell Lin ShuYi, "He isn't coming. Let's go ourselves."

Lin ShuYi wanted to speak, but stopped, and he patted Shen Fu before he glanced at Chen Fang again and agreed.

Chen Fang left first. When he left, he drove away in the Jaguar after he gave another set of keys to Shen Fu. He even said mockingly, "I should make you walk, since you're the kind of person who'll forget about his bros the moment he has a wife."

Shen Fu took the keys and waved cheerfully at Chen Fang. "Take care, I won't be sending you off~"

Chen Fang: ...

Chen Fang's garage was very large, and there wasn't just the Jaguar parked inside. In actuality, Chen Fang himself leaned more towards more understated cars, while Shen Fu liked cross-country vehicles that had both top-quality performance and exteriors. So, after debating over the cars in Chen Fang's garage, Shen Fu finally drove off with a Land Rover. This was also the only cross-country vehicle that Chen Fang had in his garage.

Once they got in the car, Shen Fu opened the GPS on his phone before he explained all of the scenic and popular spots nearby to Lin ShuYi. "The scenery here is good, but it's a bit far, and it doesn't actually have anything fun to do there. You're purely there just to look at the scenery, which is nice... This place is pretty famous for its shopping street. If you don't like to shop, there's no need to go, there also isn't anything fun to do... There are a lot of foreign tourists here, but there aren't really any distinguishing characteristics of H City here..."Once he finished talking about all the touristy spots that he felt were good, he looked at Lin ShuYi. "Where do you want to go?"

Lin ShuYi took a look and said, "You can decide."

After all, they each had their own pros and cons. It was still a bit hard to make a decision just based on Shen Fu's descriptions, so it would be better just to go where Shen Fu decided. In any case, he wanted to see everything.