Ch.60 Sauteed Chicken with Chili Peppers

Chapter 60: Sauteed Chicken with Chili Peppers

They loitered at Old man Yang's house for a long time after dinner. The moon was already high in the sky when they were ready to go back.

Lin ShuYi was a little sleepy. However, Xiao Wan seemed to be particularly close to Shen Fu today. The two did not sit with everyone, instead they were sitting and talking at one side. Although most of the time it was Xiao Wan talking, Shen Fu also appeared to be enjoying himself with his mouth crooking up occasionally. Moreover, he did not know what they were talking about because they immediately kept quiet and would not say anything as soon as he walked over.

Even when they were about to leave, Xiao Wan pulled Shen Fu aside to say a few words after saying bye to Lin ShuYi. Shen Fu seemed to be in a very good mood and laughing heartily as he rubbed Xiao Wan's head.

Lin ShuYi had a profound feeling of abandonment and an annoyance that was hard to put into words. It was to the extent that that when he went out, he left without waiting for Shen Fu.

"Bye-bye, Brother Xiao Fu~"

"Bye bye, Xiao Wan~" Shen Fu exchanged farewells with Xiao Wan and when he turned around.... Lin ShuYi had walked very far away. Shen Fu wondered why Lin ShuYi did not wait for him.

As he thought about this, he caught up with great strides and pulled Lin ShuYi to a stop. He took off the scarf around his neck, wrapping it around Lin ShuYi's neck, and even wrapped up his chin and face, leaving only two round and soft eyes that were staring at him in perplexity.

Shen Fu laughed, "What are you looking at me for? Aren't you cold?"

Lin ShuYi's mouth was blocked by a scarf and his voice was a little muffled, "Isn't this my scarf? Where's yours? Aren't you bundling up?"

Shen Fu wanted to put his hands in his pockets, but his heart itched upon seeing Lin ShuYi's hands inside the large pockets of his down jacket, "I'm not using a scarf, but... let me warm my hands." So he put his hands into Lin ShuYi's pocket and held Lin ShuYi's hand in his palm.

Lin ShuYi: "..."

Don't you have your own pocket? You should just freeze outside. But even as he thought this way, he did not reject Shen Fu's actions because Shen Fu's hand was really a little icy.

However, this did not mean that Lin ShuYi was in a good mood and did not know why his anger grew the more he thought about it. He was not angry at Xiao Wan, instead he just wanted to take his anger out on Shen Fu for some unknown reason. So although he allowed Shen Fu to hold his hand, he still did not really want to talk to him.

Shen Fu, "You've become even better at eating spicy food now. Grandpa's hot pot was so spicy, yet you didn't dislike it at all."

Lin ShuYi, "...En."

Shen Fu, "Since you like spicy food now, let's go eat Sauteed Chicken with Chili Peppers next time. It's crisp, fragrant and spicy."

Lin ShuYi: "...Don't want."

Shen Fu: "..."

He had long knew that there was something wrong with Lin ShuYi and he was angry, but he did not understand for a quite a while what Lin ShuYi was angry about. Even baiting him with food was not working, it was obvious that he was really angry.

Shen Fu thought about it. Then he stopped walking.

Lin ShuYi was pulled back by Shen Fu and he wobbled before coming to a stop. He immediately turned around and glared at him.

This time, Shen Fu was certain that not only was Lin ShuYi angry, he was also angry with him. He smiled and stood there facing Lin ShuYi, as they looked each other directly in the eyes, "Are you angry? Angry with me?"