Ch. 110 Caramel Apple Pie

Chapter 110: Caramel Apple Pie

This time, there were a lot of people, so Alan had five cars to bring all the people with him. Everyone's luggage was not very much, but together it was enough to fill a car. Taotao's stuff was the most space-occupying thing of course. He had a large suitcase full that contained all of the stuff he needed. There were still many that were items left at home that they didn't bring.

Shen Fu's family of four were sitting in a car with a specialist driver, a tall, blond hair, blue eyes and a high nose local. He welcomed Shen Fu's family with all smiles since their arrival. He greeted everyone in poor Chinese, "Welcome to... Los Angeles."

Lin ShuYi just smiled faintly. To be honest, he did not understand what the man was saying, but he still gave the man a euphemistic smile as if he understood everything.

Shen Fu looked at him and laughed.

Then he turned around and said to the driver, "Thank you." He spoke very fluent and standard English.

This car was specially prepared for them by Uncle Alan. Xiao Yu and Taotao's special car seats had been placed beforehand. Lin ShuYi carried Taotao to his seat and buckled his seat belt. Taotao was not very happy. He did not like to be tied to the seat like this, especially when he was curious about everything outside. He moved his body slightly and frowned, "Dad, hug me!"

Lin ShuYi patted his head gently. "Taotao must sit here by himself. Dad won't hug you before we arrive at our place. Taotao is good boy."

Tao Tao pouted and looked a bit upset. Shen Fu looked at Tao Tao in the rearview mirror and laughed, "How about we take him to eat some apple pie after? Sweet apple pie with jam."

Tao tao understood it right away and was all smiles, "Pie ~ pie~"

Xiao Yu, who could understand his dad's intention very well, immediately continued, "But Taotao can only get to his apple pie if he sits obediently."

Tao Tao's eyes were wide and he was no longer twisting and moving in his chair. He probably understood that only a good boy would get a reward.

The driver looked at the family behind him with some clarity. It was not until now that he understood their relationship thoroughly. This was a country of freedom. No one was hostile to their relationship, not even whispering with small gossip. The blonde driver laughed and said, "What a lovely child!" This time, he used his mother tongue and was not worried that Shen Fu would not understand it.

Shen Fu once again sincerely said thank you. He also felt that his children were so cute to death.

Uncle Alan's car in front of him had started, and the driver had to step on the gas and follow it.

All the way, the driver talked to Shen Fu enthusiastically. Lin ShuYi could not understand him and looked out of the window. Tao Tao sat on his right, put out his chubby little hands and asked his brother to teach him to count his fingers. He repeated after Xiao Yu word after word like a parrot, Xiao Yu would laugh at it occasionally.

Lin ShuYi was looking at the scenery outside the window. Before he came here, he had already done some research about this foreign country in advance. Compared to his country, this country had totally different styles and characteristics. The tall palm trees on both sides of the street, the small American buildings with pointed roofs and beautiful skylights. They gave him a totally different feeling. He couldn't feel anything before when he saw it through TV, but now when he had arrived he finally saw how big the place was and there were many things he hadn't seen before.

Suddenly there was a burst of cheerful laughter from the driver's seat. Lin ShuYi turned around and found that both the driver and Shen Fu were looking at him in the rearview mirror. Shen Fu's was smiling and his eyes were warm.