Ch. 109 Powder Ice Cream

Chapter 109: Powder Ice Cream

It was the beginning of June when Shen Fu received a call from Alan. He almost didn't hear what Alan said on the other end, blanking out in the exceedingly long while it took until he could hang up the phone, all the while wearing an expression of uncontrollable joy on his face.

Lin ShuYi was reading in the room, and upon hearing Shen Fu enter, he was just prepared to ask Shen Fu what Alan said when he was unceremoniously flipped over and pressed back into the couch. Without the time to even manage one phrase, his lips were sealed.

Shen Fu rarely ever kissed him fiercely, like he wanted to devour him. Though Lin ShuYi had planned to ask Shen Fu what was going on, under the force of the kiss, his breathing was left a wordless mess. Back against the sofa cushions, Shen Fu above him, teasing him, his mind might have been a jumbled mess, but he still thought about TaoTao taking an afternoon nap the next room over, worried whether he would suddenly wake up.

However, Shen Fu stopped early, with Lin ShuYi's shirt already lifted up to his chest. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Lin ShuYi's skin, and Lin ShuYi's soul felt weak and his body limp.

Leaning back up, and without waiting for Lin ShuYi to speak, Shen Fu said, "Xiao Yi, let's get married."

After a moment of surprise, Lin ShuYi laughed and said, "Okay."

Shen Fu also laughed, softer. "Alright, then we'll head to Los Angeles at the end of June."

Actually caught off guard this time, Lin ShuYi paused. Then, lightly pushing Shen Fu back a little bit, he looked into his eyes and said, "Wait, what did you say?"

Eyes black as a bottomless spring, Shen Fu's look made Lin ShuYi felt as if he was being dragged in. Shen Fu leaned down and laid kiss after kiss against Lin ShuYi's lips. "Let's head to Los Angeles, and get married."

Lin ShuYi started trembling.

"I already handed all of the formalities. Bought a share of Alan's chain restaurant, bought an estate under your name in Los Angeles, and now we're legal green card holders. As long as you're willing, we can head to Los Angeles to get married at any time, although naturally the sooner the better."

For a moment, Lin ShuYi couldn't speak. "I thought..."

"Thought I was just talking big? I told you, I was going to give you a face you could stand proud in front of everyone with."

Although their marriage wasn't recognized in this country, with the green card applied for, it would now be protected under law in other countries. They could be just like any other couple, standing in a chapel and receiving the blessings of a priest.

Lin ShuYi's lips trembled, and he still didn't know what to say,

But Shen Fu didn't need him to say anything. Leaning down again, he pressed gentle kisses on Lin ShuYi's lips, softly sucking and nibbling. Then, in a low voice, he asked, "Are you still willing? If you are, then we will swear in front of the eyes of God. From tonight onwards, our only companion will be each other, until the end of our lives."

Shen Fu didn't believe in a god, but he wanted Lin ShuYi to under the gravity of his intentions. From one on until the end of his days, he would only ever love one person.

Quietly, he waited for Lin ShuYi's response, until finally Lin ShuYi managed to slow down his heart rate and whispered, soft but firm, "Yes."

In the past, Lin ShuYi never could have guessed that he would fall in love with a person like this, but then he fell in love with Shen Fu. Lin ShuYi didn't know to what extent he would love someone, and now he woke up every day to see Shen Fu's face. Lin ShuYi didn't know what kind of feeling it was to have a family, now he felt so happy it was as if he held the entire world in his hands.