❰ sunoo ❱

The boys were currently trying to think of a way to tell Y/N that Sunoo ran off before their wedding. And it wasn't because Sunoo didn't want to marry her, he wanted to. Very bad. It's just that everything hit him so fast, that they were going to be Mr. and Mrs. Kim Sunoo. Who knew he would be so ready for this commitment?

Meanwhile, with Y/N and the boys, she watched as they rambled on about Sunoo. "So, you do know that Sunoo loves you, yeah?" Ni-ki asked her.

"Uh-huh," She replied, her eyes squinting as she does so.

Heeseung added on, "And that he would do anything just to see a smile on your face?" Once again, Y/N nodded. "And," Jungwon wanted to add on but he was cut off by the soon-to-be married woman.

"What are y'all carrying on about? Did something happen with Sunoo?"

The six boys just stood here, silence coming over them. How were they supposed to tell her? "Hello? Am I talking to a wall here?" Y/N asked impatiently. Jake couldn't take this any longer so he just blurted it out. "Sunoo is nowhere to be found."

This earned a bunch of complaints from the boys.

"Seriously?"
"Jake, come on, man!"

"Oh, don't you 'come on, man' me! You bastards wanted to tell her just as much as I did!" Jake snapped, turning away to run his fingers through his hair while Sunghoon comfortingly rubbed his back. It was clear to see this whole thing stressed him out.

Y/N sat there, her jaw dropped a little. Now the only thing that was flooding through her mind came out of her mouth. "Why did he run? Does...does he not love me?" Jay was the first one to hear this and he frowned, immediately going to sit next to her.

"No, Y/N, of course he loves you. It's just cold feet, you know? You gotta understand that Sunoo was never much of a commitment man before." He tried to reason with her and she nodded. "I know. But I still can't help but think that he doesn't want to marry me."

"If he doesn't want to, I will." Heeseung raised his hand, the others glaring at him. "Don't look at me like that. I'm sure most of you were thinking the same thing." He defended himself with a shrug. "No, but seriously, Y/N. You're an amazing woman, there shouldn't be any reason why Sunoo doesn't want to marry you. Besides, Y/S/N is hunting him down." He told her.

As if on que, Y/S/N came bursting through the doors. "We got his ass. Come on, girl, let's get married. He does want to talk to you after, though. He believes in that 'if you see your bride before your wedding it's bad luck' mess." She spoke before they all heard the wedding march playing.

Soon enough, the wedding was happening! But Y/N didn't seem as happy as she expected herself to be. She was angry, in fact. Of course, she was sure Sunoo wasn't expecting her to let this go. After the ceremony, it was party time and Y/N finally decided that now was a good time to go talk her mess.

"Sunoo? Can we talk?" She walked towards him, fiddling with her fingers. Sunoo looked up and a faint gulp could be heard. "Sure, excuse me." He spoke to his relatives and stood up, going to a more private place with Y/N.

Y/N was quick to speak. "What on earth is the matter with you? Running off before our wedding? If you didn't want to do this, just say that."

Sunoo quickly shook his head. "No, no. I do want to be with you for the rest of my life. Everything I said up  there, I meant. I realized what I did was stupid when I saw you walk down that aisle, I'm so sorry. I freaked out because...we're really doing this! We're married! You're Mrs. Kim Sunoo."

At this, Y/N lightly chuckled and nodded. "I am, aren't I?" Sunoo nodded as well, "Hell yeah, you are. And I could be luckier to end up with someone so beautiful. Inside and out. Someone who puts up my crap," He cupped her cheeks. "I love you, Y/N. I really do, I promise I'm not going to do anything remotely similar to this like...like running off on our ten year anniversary."

Y/N squinted her eyes. "That was oddly specific.."

"Oh, stop that." Sunoo frowned, making Y/N laugh and pull him into a hug. "I was kidding, Sunoo. I love you too."

"Look! They're actually married now!" Ni-ki called excitedly, clapping his hands. Sunoo lightly shook his head kissed Y/N's head. "Let's go take some wedding photos, yeah?"

"Yeah." Y/N agreed, the two walking off to the photographer hand in hand. The rest of the night was magical, finally like Y/N expected.

_______________

um so...this was trash lol, but i had to give y'all something. updates on this book have been really slow and i'm sorry about that. no ideas were clicking! i've also posted a fic called 'here' on my main M4RKTUANZ it's a one day at a time fanficton so i guess if you want to, check it out!

qotd ; y'all in summer school? if so, how's it going for you?
my answer ; nah.

sorry i never had good questions anymore, might stop them for a lil until i get more ideas.
have an amazing day! stay beautiful!
love ,, kels <33