❰ sunoo ❱

this was requested by MysticalMadi26 , thank you for requesting !

(i couldn't find a small gif ughh why do y'all make sunoo gifs so big tf-)

~~~~~~~~

Tonight was the night that Y/N was finally going on a date with Sunoo, her long time crush. She's dreamed of this moment, and so has he. He didn't think she would be the one to ask him out, though. He was planning on it but he wanted to give it time.

Y/N got ready in the finest outfit that she could, smiling at herself in the mirror then doing a few poses. "Wow, Y/N," She mumbled to herself.

She honestly outdid herself with this one.

She turned around once she heard a doorbell and made sure she had everything else that she needed before walking out of her room and to the front door. She took two deep breaths before opening the door.

There he was. A smiling Sunoo.

"Y/N, you look so amazing." He complimented and pulled her into a hug before holding onto her shoulders once they pulled away. "I have such an amazing afternoon planned for us!"

"Oh, do you?" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

He nodded in response and held her hand. Their fingers interlocked for the first time thanks to Y/N and his cheeks heated up. "Uh...follow me! We'll be walking." He announced. It was good for exercise anyhow.

Sunoo took Y/N out to this nice place to eat, but the snobby waiter started to get rude with them and kicked them out because they weren't dressd fancy enough. Everyone was staring.

"Aw, man. I'm sorry, Y/N." Sunoo frowned and Y/N gently shook her head.

"That's okay. Let's do whatever else you had planned, hmm?" She suggested, making the boy smile and grab her hand, running off to this ice cream place. Now, that went successfully well, considering ice cream places don't care how you dress they only care if you're wearing anything.

The two ate their ice cream but all of a sudden felt a drop of water fall on them. Then, it started to pour. She squealed.

"I have a plan, run, run!" Sunoo shouted from the noise of the outpour. They forgot about their ice cream and dropped it on floor, running off.

----

They made it to an abandonded work house, were they had plenty of dry places to  be. Sunoo frowned a bit and looked down at his shoes. "This night was supposed to be perfect. We got kicked out of a place because we weren't dressed the way they wanted and our ice cream is out there drowning..."

The female walked towards him and cupped his cheeks. "Sunoo...I know everything wasn't perfect to you but to me...this night was the best. All because I was with you." She smiled softly, stroking his cheeks with her thumbs.

Hearing this made him smile. Now he knew  that he didn't have to buy her all these fancy things to make her love him. For the rest of the night, Y/N found a radio and they danced to the music on it. This was the best date that they both could've asked for.

~~~~~~

hiii, i finally updated, i hope you liked this ! sorry the ending is bad and sorry i haven't been updating, i've mostly been on my main account and sometimes i don't have the motivation so these might take a while. and i apologize for this being so short ! pleaseeee be patient with me ! and happy valentine's day everybody ! <33

byeee, kels !