❰ jake ❱

this was requested by teary_min i hope you enjoy ! also TW for the people that are currently feeling insecure about themselves or have been before and there could be mentions of an eating disorder. if you don't want to read this then i suggest you skip, but if you don't and you take the time to read this little note then you are beautiful no matter what. everyone is unique, special in their own way. remember that <33

Y/N sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror

Y/N sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She kept asking herself: why did she have a boyfriend? She was hideous. At least, that's what she thought of herself. Jake was too busy to notice that Y/N was feeling like this, he'd been caught up in his dance practices, making sure everything was perfect.

Recently, Y/N hadn't been eating because she thought that if she never ate anything, she could look like the models and female idols that Jake was always around.

Jake came to her apartment the night Y/N was having one of her breakdowns. "Y/N, I'm home! I'm so sorry I'm late, PD-nim wanted-" He froze when he heard crying as he walked into her room.

There was Y/N. Sitting there crying on her bed. He was quick to run to her side, wrapping an arm around. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Oh, don't 'sweetheart' me." She pushed his arm off her, sniffling as she wiped away her tears.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Y/N, what's the matter? Talk to me."

"You don't love me, that's what's the matter." Y/N shrugged lightly, "And I don't blame you." Her tone softened.

Jake quickly shook his head. "W-wha- Y/N, you know that I love you."

"But you're always talking to those skinny girls. You never wanna spend time with me. I'm not the kind of girl you want, just admit it, Jake."

Jake knew exactly why she was acting like this. He frowned deeply. "Oh, babe...baby, no, come here." He pulled her into his arms and hugged from behind while she cried quietly, holding his arms.

"No, you are exactly the kind of girl that I want. You're beautiful, and you don't need to change anything for anyone. Not even me," He told her softly, looking down at her and moving her hair out of her face as he swayed from side to side.

"Why didn't you tell me you were feeling like this?"

"Because you'd leave me."

"That's not true, I'd be right here just like I am now to help you see how amazing you are." He grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers. "And I always want to spend time with you, you know that. I'm just busy with my performances."

Y/N sighed. "I know, and sometimes I wish you weren't so caught up in it."

"Honestly? Me, too." Jake kissed her temple. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you when you needed me."

"It's okay, Jake. You didn't know. Don't do that to yourself." She mumbled, sniffling as her head rested on his chest.

"From now on, you have to talk to me. Okay?"

"I promise I will."

For the rest of the night, Jake and Y/N cuddled until they both fell asleep.

And Jake promised himself that he was going to give her reminders of how wonderful she was every single day.

________

hi everyone, sorry this was short. but i really hope you guys liked it :), remember you are special in your way and you don't need to change yourself for anyone or anything.

question: who's been bias wrecking you lately ?
my answer ; jake asf. he just- 🤸🏾‍♀️

i hope y'all are feeling great today !
love, kels <33