❰ jungwon ❱

okay, so i was debating between sunghoon and jungwon but i chose jungwon sooo do enjoy ! requested by -HOONFLTR

Today wasn't exactly a nice day Y/N had in mind. She and her boyfriend, Jungwon, were supposed to go on a date but her aunt called and asked to babysit her cousins while she went on a date. Ain't that something?

"Auntie, really?" Y/N huffed as she got changed into more comfortable clothes. Her auntie was on FaceTime.

"Yes. Please? Plus, your little cousins miss you. They talk about you a lot, you're their role models, Y/N."

Y/N slightly cooed, placing her hand on her heart at that. Her little cousins, Denise, 4-years old, and Charmaine, who was only 2, they truly did look up to her. Especially Denise.

"Fine, but if you pull that 'they look up to you' mess with me again, I'mma still go do whatever I planned because that's just guilt tripping." The curly-haired female looked at her auntie through the screen, who rolled her eyes playfully. "Now tell me about this guy."

"Well, he works at a law firm. Cute, tall, and he always orders me Shirley Temples. Y/N, you know that's my weakness." Her auntie said.

"Oh lord, you gon' enough of this.."

"Anyway--" Her auntie continued, "Sometimes his feet stink."

Hearing this, Y/N snorted. "Well, send me his address and I'll mail him some Gold Bond."

"Y/N, it's not funny."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. We're on our way."

"Hold on, hold on." Auntie froze. "We?"

Y/N hummed. "Yes. If you must know, Jungwon and I were just about to go out when you called last minute. Why do you think I was changing my clothes?" She scoffed and grabbed her keys, "Babe!" She called for Jungwon.

"Yeah?"

"Change into something comfortable. Date night is cancelled."

"What do you mean?"

"Can you please just get changed?" She sighed and looked back down at her phone. "Alright, auntie. No funny business, okay?"

After they said their 'I love you's, Y/N ended the called with her aunt and saw Jungwon coming downstairs in a t-shirt and jeans. "Why is date night cancelled?" He frowned.

"My auntie wanted to ask me to babysit last minute so she can go on a date. Let's go," She explained short and simple, opening the front door.

____________

As the two finally reached Y/N's aunt's place, Denise had came running. "Y/N! Mommy told us you were coming!"

Y/N laughed as she picked up the little girl, looking at her. "Hi, Niecy. Of course, I wanted to see you and your sister!"

Denise looked at Jungwon and had a confused look on her face. "Who is that?"

"This is my boyfriend, Jungwon." Y/N says.

"It's nice to meet you, Denise." Jungwon smiled, closing the door after walking in.

The four-year-old blinked a bit before not-so-whispering to Y/N. "He's cute."

Y/N nodded in agreement before playing along with the not-so-whispering. "I know." She hummed and set the little girl down. After Y/N's aunt left, that's when the fun started.

Y/N went to go get food while Jungwon was with the girls. He had Charmaine sat on his lap, playing with her toy keys.

"Do you want to marry Y/N someday?" Denise asked Jungwon.

He looked at her in shock, before thinking about it. "Uh, well...yeah, but Y/N and I are still very young. Plus, we haven't talked about it yet."

"When will you?"

"I don't know, sweetheart."

"Well, when you do..." Denise stood up and placed her hands on her hips sassily. "You make sure to give her lots of love, and candy. Okay?"

Jungwon chuckled, "Okay."

"What are we talking about?" Y/N came in with the food, a smile on her face.

"Nothing. Let's eat." Jungwon smiled down at Charmaine and took her to the table so she could eat.

After eating, they watched some movies before the girls fell asleep and they went to take them to bed.

"I heard you and Denise." Y/N told Jungwon, placing a blanket on Charmaine.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow. "Did you?"

"Mhm. And I am okay with getting married. Just not now. Like you said, we're still young."

"You'd seriously want to get married?"

"Of course, baby. You're the perfect man for me." Y/N smiled, fixing the male's hair. "But remember. Not now, in 5 years."

"5 years. Got it," He smiled brightly, pressing a loving kiss to her lips, whilst she giggled and kissed back.

_________

this was lowkey bad but hopefully you enjoyed it !

question ; who do you think would most likely be your boyfriend asf ?

my answer ; ni-ki, mainly because of my age. but ALSO jay because yes. just yes.

also these questions are starting to get bad. yikes, imma try and do would you rather's. have an amazing saturday !!
love, kels <33