❰ jay pt. 2 ❱

( i'll work on requests soon, i know y'all aren't trying to rush me or anything. i appreciate the patience for updates <33 )

It had been several weeks since Jay and Y/N's break up

It had been several weeks since Jay and Y/N's break up. Jay was already in Australia, pretending that he's moved on. Y/N tried to move on, the first week she was waiting on an apology from him but she forgot how stubborn he was so it never happened. Now here she was, all angry and bitter.

Ni-ki was finally able to hang with his friends after his family business that needed to be taken care of. He walked inside of the Shim household were the others (except for Jay) were.

"So, what happened while I was gone? Where's Jay?" He looked around, yelping and ducking when he saw something flying his way. "A shoe?" His jaw dropped.

Y/N crossed her arms and went back to doing whatever she was doing in the kitchen.

"The hell happened while I was gone? Why did she throw a shoe at me?" He asked the boys.

Sunghoon set his game controller down after Heeseung paused the game. "Y/N and Jay broke up."

"And everytime she hears someone say his name, she throws whatever she can at them." Jungwon added on.

Ni-ki frowned as he walked to the kitchen counter. "Y/N, what happened? Are you okay?"

"Mhm, just fine, Ni-ki. And I don't want to speak about what happened so..."

"Oh, okay-"

"Fine, since you want to know so bad!" Y/N cut him off, placing the knife from cutting bacon to put in her salad. "When he came back, everything was going so well until a week later he told me he was going to be an exchange student again! I tried to be happy for him but the last 7 months without him was torture so the day after, I told him I didn't want to go, he got mad at me, blah blah blah." She went back to cutting.

Ni-ki hummed. "So, who's in the wrong?"

"He is." The others said.

Jake turned around. "Because one, he completely ignored the fact that she has a scholarship, two, he's leaving her for 7 more months, and three, he hurt my sister!"

"And he never apologized, never even tried to sort things out." Heeseung scoffed, playing the video game again.

"Now what? We aren't his friends anymore?" The younger pouted and flopped in a chair.

"We're still his friends. We just don't like how the situation was handled. He's back in Austrailia so there's no way to contact him."

Y/N went to the table with her salad. "I bet he's already found a girl." She stabbed her food.

Sunghoon looked back at her. "Y/N, just get over him, okay? What happened happened. He most likely wants everything to do with you but his stubborn self won't admit he's the bad guy here."