❰ jay ❱

Y/N lived with her adopted family

Y/N lived with her adopted family. She was left for dust at birth and left on The Sim family's doorstep. Jake was just a baby as well, so now they were all grown up together. In first grade, Y/N met Jake's friends, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki, who was just in kindergarten though he always found a way to sit with them at lunch.

By second grade, everyone was pretty close but things between Y/N and Jake were...awkward. It's been that way until middle school and Jay finally decided to tell Y/N how felt. Though her dumb self rejected him because she felt she was too young to date, and plus she thought it was a joke. She didn't know why she thought Jay would be one of those guys.

He was the type to flirt with every girl he saw and it worked out a lot thanks to his captain of the football team status. Skip to high school, the awkward staus came back because of the rejection that Jay faced.

But Y/N, being the softie that she is blurted out that she liked him too and she only rejected him back then because she thought it was a sick joke. He cut her off with a kiss, and that's when their love blossomed. Everyone was jealous of their relationship but they were too in love to notice.

Now it was senior year, second semester, to be exact. Jay and Y/N were still going strong but it was a bit bumpy now because Jay went to go be exchange student in Antarctica. He was coming back for about 5 weeks, which was going to give them plenty of time to spend time together. But also, for Jay to tell Y/N one thing...

He was going to be an exchange student but this time in Australia.

Of course, he knew that Y/N was going to be crushed because he was gone for 7 months last time...and now he was going to be gone for another 7 months.

----------

Y/N was currently getting ready, she just came out of the shower and she had her towel wrapped around her body while she rubbing lotion on her legs and arms. Jay was coming back today for the next 5 weeks! And she had to look good for him. Better than when he first left.

Jake, her brother, kept knocking on the door. Just to annoy her.

"Quit bamming on the doggone door!" She yelled.

"Y/N," Jake's voice was heard from outside, "Get out, I have to pee." He whined.

"Go use Mom and Dad's bathroom."

"No, I can't take all those candles Mom puts in there."

Y/N smacked her lips and rolled her eyes playfully, "Tuh. Then I guess you have to pee on yourself. You know how long it takes  me to get ready, Jake."

Though, she was only kidding around. She came out as soon as she got dressed and went into her room to do her makeup instead. She went with her famous natural look, she just used foundation, lip gloss, and eyeliner. Nothing else.

As soon as she was ready to go, the others were downstairs. They've been here anyway since Jake wanted to hang today.

"Ahhh, there she is! Finally done getting pretty for your boyfriend, huh?" Heeseung wiggled his eyebrows. The dark-skinned female scoffed and waved her hand dismissively.