❰ jake ❱

this is for ghoulfilm , thank you for the request !

Jake and Y/N have been friends first grade. As time passed, they ended up having feelings for each other starting in middle school. Y/N kept it to herself because she felt like Jake wouldn't feel the same. He would never feel the same. But Jake on the other hand? Oh, he was head over heels for her, no doubt about that. So head over heels that he was thinking about starting a future with her already! He was falling deep, but he didn't care because for Y/N, he would give anything. She was one in a million.

Today, they put together a meet-up. They haven't been able to spend so much time together because Y/N wanted to focus more on her school work. He offered to help but she said no because knew good and well that he would be such a distraction. Y/N put on her best outfit and did her curls real nice. She wanted to go natural today.

She was currently waiting for him to get there, looking up at the door every time she heard the bell rang. It was always a different person. Huffing, she sunk down in her seat and continued to scroll through her phone. She heard the bell ring again but she didn't think to look up since she assumed it was another person that wasn't Jake. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she quickly looked back, sighing in relief when she saw Jake.

"Don't scare me like that, you could've gotten seriously hurt." She warned, the brown-haired male laughing and going to sit in the chair that was on the other side of the table.

"Oh please, you can't even bruise people let alone hurt." He teased.

"Boy, anyways..." She waved her hand dismissively as well as rolling her eyes in a playful manner. "What took you so long to get here?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Ah, about that. I'm sorry, I had to take care of something but hey, I'm here now, right? That's all that matters."

She hummed and a smile grew on her face. "I guess you're right."

Later on, the two ordered some drinks, had a bit of conversation. Then, they left to go for a walk around the park while holding hands. That was something they always used to do as kids so it was normal for them. Jake glanced at her as she skipped slightly, chuckling softly as he found it adorable.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked him.

"Hmm?" He furrowed his eyebrows before making an 'o' shape with his mouth. "Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something." He wasn't really thinking. But now it got him to thinking. He should probably tell her before the day is over. "Uh, Y/N." He stopped the two of them from walking and this time he grabbed her other hand.

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at their hands being interlocked together. What was going on?

"I need to tell you something. And I don't know how you're going to feel when I tell you."

"Jake, you're scaring me.."

"No! No!" He quickly said with a small shake of his head. "There's no need to be scared. I just needed to tell you this before it's too late." The male cleared his throat and swung their hands in and out. "I, uh...I..."

She mimicked him, "I uh, I uh, I uh...Jake, spit it out." She giggled a bit and tried to make him look at her.

"I like you, Y/N. I've liked you ever since middle school. And like isn't right word...Love. Yes, that sounds so much better." He finally spit it out. He did it! He was proud of himself.

At this, Y/N's eyes widened. She didn't know how to react, all she could do was blink. "Jake...wow."

He looked at her and frowned. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything.." He looked down at her. Y/N was now the one to quickly shake her head. "No, I'm glad you did." She cupped his cheeks, making him look her in eyes. "Because I feel the exact same. I just didn't say anything because I felt like you'd only see me as a friend. Just strictly friends, you know?"

"No, Y/N, I love you so much. It hurts." He smiled and pulled her closer to hug her.

"Jesus, you're so cheesy." She teased, laughing softly but buried her face into his shoulder. They decided to back to Y/N's place since Jake lived with the boys and they were incredibly noisy. They cuddled and watched a movie.

------------

yay, the very first imagine ! i hope everyone enjoyed, sorry the ending sucks. make sure to leave a vote comment, just interact with me and this book basically !
byeeee, kels <3