BANG

I'm not going to lie this is scaring the shit out of me and I don't normally admit to being scared. And then I was face to face with the man himself.

'Where is doctor Grey?"

"Doctor Meredith Grey?"

"yes, where is she I need to talk to her."

"Um, well she doesn't work here anymore she just got up and left one day, no one has heard from her for about 6 months. May I ask why Mr-."

"Mr. Grey, Thatcher Grey"

"Oh sir, why did you want to see Dr. Grey?"

"Because my wife came here for the hiccups and Meredith was her doctor and she died,            now Meredith should suffer the way I suffered."

"Oh, I'm sorry about your wife Mr. Grey, but Meredith isn't here and hasn't been for 6 months."

Before Thatcher could finish the conversation, the swat team came up behind him and made him drop his gun, and then carried him out for further questioning. 

OH GOD, WHO GOT SHOT?!?!

//

Bailey's POV:

The bullet went through and through which thank the lords it did because I don't if I could have handled having Derek Shepherd's death on my shoulders.

His surgery went great with no complications, now I just had to get him to ICU without the shooter finding us. As I wheeled us to ICU, I ran into Cristina who looked like she had just ran around the hospital. 

"Dr. Bailey, they got the shooter. It was Meredith's dad he was looking for her, to make her suffer the way he did which- OH GOD IS THAT DEREK? SHIT he can't die Mer can't look after the twi-  I mean Mer won't survive." 

"Cristina, please don't tell me Meredith is somewhere across the country and pregnant. And Derek doesn't know."

"Um what, okay but you can't tell anyone okay? so Meredith left 6 months ago after Derek chose Addison, and upon leaving she found out she was having a baby, she left Derek two letters but gave him the letter without the pregnancy. But Derek found the one about the pregnancy and keeps asking me questions and wanting to know where she is. But Meredith has made me promise not to tell anyone where she or what their genders are although it is killing me!"

"CRISTINA YANG!  You're telling me you know have known where Meredith has been all this time and not told us?! And also not told us that she is expecting?! And don't mention killing in this hospital not today!"

"Um well, I wasn't the only person who knew her whereabouts... Dr. Webber knows too but got sworn to silence."

"God, Well if nothing brings her back I hope this does."

"Sorry to break to you Dr. Bailey but I doubt even this will bring her back but she did say that when she is ready she might consider it, and her babies are so cute and the nurseries  are the cutest rooms out of her whole house."

It was so good to hear how Meredith was doing but I just wish she didn't have to leave but her leaving caused the shooting to come to a halt, so it has its ups and downs with her leaving Seattle.

//

Mer's POV:

I've been glued to the tv constantly watching for any updates on who the shooter is and how many people have died or been injured. I know I should just fly there but I can't Derek would just make me weak in the knees and me ending up wanting to come back and well then everyone will know about the slutty intern that got knocked up wait no double knocked up.

//

Later on, when I was still glued to the tv and hadn't moved, we got information about who the shooter was and it shocked me. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

The shooter was my dad Thatcher Grey.....

So I couldn't decide who I wanted the shooter to be so I used some info from later seasons just to connect everything together so I hope you don't mind. Also sorry for the later posting I've been busy with school and extra things. I hope you liked this chapter and leave your advice etc in the comments. and thank you for voting and commenting and even reading it means a lot! Also, should Mer go back to Seattle or come back once the twins are born or come back and go into preterm labor from stress?

Have a great day!

-Cerys