Nicco pt.2

Kai's Pov

I'm Going to kill him

I sent Nicco with Luna to the medics office after I arrived at the medics' office and found no one there of course I panicked. I ran through the castle searching for Luna.

I was met by odd glances and harsh whispers.

It wasn't until I heard the battle cry of Luna's dragon that I figured out where she was. Of course, she would go and check on her dragon

I entered the dragon stables and luna's voice quickly filled my ears

She knelt beside Nicco.

I watched as she leaned down beside him rubbing his back and trying to comfort him.

By the looks of it, Nova probably spotted him as a threat and she attacked. I walked further into the room to see if they were okay but then I realized the conversation was about me

"It's okay I'm sure he won't be mad"

"You have never seen the prince mad"

"I'm sure it is not that bad"

" they call him the bloody prince for a reason luna, the last time someone disobeyed the prince they were sent to the forefront of the war"

" were you there"

"No bu-"

" Then I do not want to hear any rumor about the prince he may be a butthead but he has only ever been kind to me"

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I gasped for air

I must have been holding my breath without realizing

Luna is so odd to me. Every day she does or says something completely out of this world.

I found myself growing fond of her without reason

But anyone who gets close to me gets hurt

No one can get too close

my sister's face flashed before my eyes.

I regained my composure and marched into the room. Luna and Nicco quickly stood up and were ready to greet me.

I walked directly in front of Nicco who already had fear filling his eyes.

Without warning, I raised my fist punching him in his stomach. His body quickly fell to the ground leaving him gasping for air

While he was down I kicked him one more in his side. While he was down I raised my foot again to kick him. I filled it with as much force as possible.

But when I did I heard an unfamiliar groan.

A body flew back and a few inches landed on the floor.

It was luna

My body immediately chilled with regret.

I took a step towards her but Nicco already ran to her side.

"Luna!" he yelled, raising his head and checking if she was fine. The close she wore rose slightly revealing more skin than before and Nicco had noticed leaving his pale face flushed with embarrassment.

This filled me with more anger than before.

The last time I felt this kind of anger was when hakim messed with luna too much in my bedroom.

A ball of fire quickly formed in my hand as I approached Nicco. He looked up ad noticed my presence but he didn't have much room to run. Luna tried to freeze my feet to the floor but her body was too exhausted to stand against my fire.