Role change. [41 part 3]

Start from the beginning

Luz waved her over, Viney casting a spell circle, the fox relaxing slightly, it's legs still hurting. "Healing spells are different here and on people. It doesn't heal them completely, just closes the wound partway or lightens the bruise." Luz said, carefully picking the fox up.

It yelped, trying to push itself away from her, only to cower, and whimper quietly. Luz walked out of the restroom, Prince and Viney following, the witchling going to the stove. "Viney?"

"I got it." The witch nodded.

Prince grabbed his bowl, taking it over to Viney, the witch just deciding to use that as the foxes bowl. Viney carefully getting some chicken in the bowl, Luz cautiously putting the fox down on the counter. It winced, drawing back from Luz, Viney putting the bowl in front of it.

It hesitated. It sniffed the chicken, taking a small piece, nervously eating it, Luz running her finger down it's nose. "Good fox. You just eat, I'll go find one of Prince's spare beds."

Gus schootched closer to the fox, offering it some chicken from his hand. It gracefully took it, lifting it's head up so it could swallow it. It licked up the smaller chicken pieces from Gus's palm, returning back to the bowl. Suddenly, the front door burst opened, "LUZ I'M HERE WHAT'S WRONG-"

"Hey Mittens." Emira waved.

"Hey Amity!" Gus cheerfully said.

"Hey Ames." Viney nodded.

"Amity!" Prince barked, going over to her, panting as a grin spread on his muzzle.

Luz came from around the corner, having found Nero's old bed, but the fox would be comfy on it either way. "Oh, hey Amity!"

The human pulled Luz over, stepping back with the witchling, "All of you get out-"

Luz looked back up at Amity, her back pressed up against the human, "Amity what's wrong?" Luz asked.

"Why the he|| are there more then five (5) people here-" Amity ranted. "Luz, I'm only accustomed to there being six to seven (6-7) people being in this house- I need all of you to get the hell out before I take Luz with me-"

The witchling tried to slip out of Amity's grasp, the human just wrapping both arms around her. Luz was pulled back a bit more, everyone in the house just silent. Viney came over, taking Amity's hands, removing them from Luz, and pulling her witch back. "You hungry?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz had explained everything to Amity in a separate room, the human understanding the sudden panicked phone call. Right now, Luz was in Amity's arms, and lap. She had wasted some of her magic on Emira and Viney, having partially healed the witch. Luz purred quietly, relaxing in Amity's grasp.

The human pulled her closer as Emira tried to touch Luz's head by reaching over her sister, Amity glaring at her Emira. "Mine." Amity huffed.

"Sure she's made out of magic and stuff, but that gives you no right to make her your witch. There's plenty of others!" Emira whisper shouted.

Luz tensed, snarling quietly before continuing her purrs, "Exactly! Go find your own! I found this one first!"

Amity kept Luz away from Emira, the witchling pulling her legs back, not wanting to be that rude and kick Emira. "I'll stay over for an extra hour if you kick her." Amity whispered.

Luz glanced up at Amity, shaking her head. "Not enough." Luz huffed.

"Oh?" Amity hummed, thinking about how to raise the stakes to make Luz kick Emira. "I'll get you carob ice cream-"