chapter 4

Sasuke's POV
It was night time and Naruto and the others had arrived at my house (more like mansion) *sarcastically* I look forward to hearing all their problem *sighs*

"Hey bro." Naruto greeted me with a handshake.

"Hey." I said to all of them as they got in.

We all went to the gaming room so we could play video games and talk.

"So what's this 'urgent' problem that you guys need to solve?" I asked them.

"So we made a bet first to play their date wins. Wanna join?" Naruto asked.

"Pass. I'm not getting involved in your childish games." I said.

"Whatever. Well Shikamaru genius here has made the girl he wants to go out with mad and we are trying to get her to forgive him." Neji explained.

"Let me guess Ino?" I said.

"How'd you know?" Naruto asked.

"Meh." I replied.

"Yeah and we want to go with Sakura and Tenten but since Shika made Ino mad, now they will all hate us." Naruto said.

"So you guys know that you are basically trying to play Hinata's best friends right?" I asked.

I don't think they thought of that cause they all had a surprised look on their face.

"Well we're graduating high school we'll probably not see each other after this." Neji said.

"She's your twin and she's your cousin." I said pointing to Neji and Naruto.

"Um guys we are talking about my problem." Shikamaru finally spoke.

"Yeah that's right." Neji said.

"So what do we do?" Naruto asked.

"Don't want to be a downer but do any of us know how to solve girl problem?" Shikamaru said.

"Let's ask Hinata. She's gonna help up she's pretty." I said before realizing I haven't finished my statement.

"..........nice." I finished.

"You're right Sasuke you should call her." Neji said.

"Why do I have to call her? She's your sister." I said.

"Come on Sasuke you know you want to." Naruto said teasingly.

"You think we didn't notice the way you separated pretty and nice?" Shikamaru joined.

Damn it

Me being me was able to keep my cool not like I could ever lose it except when it came to Hinata. Wait where did that come from.

"You guys are being immature right now. Fine I'll call her so to prove you all wrong." I said as I called her.

"Hey Sasuke was up?" Hinata said through the phone.

Men even her voice is cute. Wait what snap out of it.

"Hi listen Shikamaru feels really bad about what happened and wants to make up and we are going to need your help." I said.

Then she got Sakura on the phone and Sakura asked me to tell Neji to ask Tenten out when he receives a text "GO". Well I don't know anything about how girls handle girl problem so I did as I was told.

After Neji received the text, he asked Tenten out and she agreed to it not sure why.

And so Sakura and Hinata are coming over tomorrow.