First Day ❤️

(A/N might she a short books who knows I'll see how long I can make it !
Also these are the superstars they will know in high school all they way until the meet the rest of the cast members !
Eve
Kelly !
Nattie and Alicia !
Guys will be Bryan, Zack Roman and Seth ! Oh David as well in the beginning their friends !
John and Nikki's families both have money but Nikki is a bit richer then John so keep that in mind !)

It was the first day of 9th grade and John was getting ready for school he was very excited to see his friends ! Being that he had been away all summer in Paris with his cousins ! Although he had so much fun he missed his friends so much ! He didn't really miss Eve and her constant attention to John knew she liked him but he didn't feel the same about her ! She never understood though she he just went in ignoring her and hopped she would give up one day !

Exactly 3 blocks away from his house was Nicole and Brianna Garcia ! The new kids in town ! They originally lived in San Diego but she they lot their grandfather their mom wanted to be closer to their Nanna since she would be all alone from now on so they moved back to Arizona where they had been born then moved out to San Diego with their dad ! Now that they were divorced there was nothing stoping their mother from making the big move !

At school !

John has arrived and went over to his friends !

John: Sup guys !
Bryan: Hey how was Paris ?
John: It was cool ! How did you guys spend your summer ?
David: Athens with the family !
Zack: Barbados !
Bryan: New York then Hawaii for a couple of days !
John: Nice !
David: Let's go in and get our lockers hopefully I'll get one near the girls locker room !
John: Same !

They go inside and after they get their classes and lockers the go to class !

It was about 30 minutes into class when Nicole walked into the class John and David were in !

Teacher: You're late !
Nikki: Sorry I'm new here i just came from the office !

The teacher nodded and made her introduce herself !

Nikki: Hi my name is Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace but people call me Nikki and my closets family calls me Coco ! I'm from here originally but have lived in San Diego since I was 3 recently moved back I'm Mexican Italian and I have a twin sister her name is Brianna ! But we call her Brie !
Teacher: Well it's nice to have you here you can go sit over there next to Mr. Cena ! John raise your hand !!

He raised his hand and Nikki smiled !

Johns Pov
When I saw her walking towards me I thought I was falling in love but then she said hi that's when I knew I was in love !

Nikki: Uhh hi I'm Nikki !
John: I'm John !
Nikki: Nice to meet you !
John: Believe me pleasures all mine !

Nikki smiled then someone tapped her shoulder she turned around to see David !

Nikki: Hello !
David: Hello Nikki I'm David !
Nikki: It's nice to meet you David isn't your dad owner of half the gyms in town ?
David: Yes he is !
Nikki: That's awesome my dad and I love them and me and my sister love the cross fit classes !
David: That's good maybe one day I'll see you down at one of the gyms !
Nikki: Maybe !

She smiled and turned back to the teacher who was going over what they would be learning this year when something came into her mind !

Nikki: You're John Cena ?
John: Yeah !
Nikki: Son of Sir John Cena ?
John: Yeah why ?
Nikki: You're family owns those 4 car dealerships downtown !
John: Yes we do !
Nikki: Nice my dad always gets his cars from there !
John: What does your dad do ?
Nikki: Oh our family owns most of the malls in town and some in San Diego !!
John: Nice but he owns the buildings ?
Nikki: Yeah then he just rents spaces to any store who wants to set up shop !!
John: That's cool !
Nikki: Yeah I know me and my sister get a ton of free stuff !

They continued talking all class time then the bell rang and they got up !

John: What's you're next class ?
Nikki: Health with Mrs. Peterson !
John: Oh me too ! Mind if I walk you ?
Nikki: Not at all !

She smiled and she let him lead the way !

Nikki's Pov
God he's cute but so is David ! Let's see who asks me out first.........