"I'm sorry. This is the last part of the temple that's the same as it was. I want it to stay that way." Aang shook his head with sadness.
"I completely understand. I just wanted you to know that it's here." Teo sounded disappointed, making you place a hand on his shoulder, making him look up and smiled softly, placing his hand on yours.

"So, how about that gliding thing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The wind will carry you. It supports something inside you. Something even lighter than air. And that something takes over when you fly." Teo explained as you heard Twig make a worried noise as you held onto the glider with Katara.
"I've changed my mind. I think I was born without that something." Katara said nervously.

"Aw, come on Water girl, nothing like a near death experience to make you be confident!" You grinned a toothy grin, making her blush and look away.
"You're right (Y/N), everybody has it!" Teo laughed.
"Spirit," You turned to Aang.
"Hm?"
"Spirit. That's the something you're talking about." He said and touched the glider.

"Yeah, I suppose it is." You pet Twog as he sat on the ground with fear.
"Don't worry Twig, I'll be fine," You comforted him.
"Are you two ready?" Teo asked.
"Nope!" You smiled as the two of you jumped and began to fall for a little bit. Karat screamed in fear as you laughed with excitement.

"I can't believe we're flying!" Katara yelled with glee as you felt the wing on your face.
"So awesome!" You shouted with Aang and Momo flying next to you.
"Just make sure you keep your mouth closed so you don't swallow a bug," As he said that, Momo opened his mouth to eat a bug.

"Teo was right about the air. All we had to do was trust it, let it carry us." Katara said as you went further with Teo and glide side by side with him.
"This is so cool!!" You smiled at him, making him smile back as Momo glide above you.

"Even though Teo and (Y/N) are not airbenders, they really have spirits of one!" Aang said to Katara was they watched you having fun.
"Especially (Y/N), she really does know how to make everything fun," Katara smiled fondly towards you.
"She really does," Aang blushed as he landed next to Teo who landed.

"How do I land this thing? What if I land over1 a-ack-ack-bleck! Bug! Bug! Ack, that was a bug!"

"Good protein!!"

"Gross!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I'm finally going to see what's inside!" Teo said excitedly.
"I wonder is it'll have statues like before, or something different," You wondered as Aang began to blow air into the tubes. The door opened and... well you didn't expect this. It was filled with blueprints, weapons, and a weird balloon with.

"Fire Nation," You mumbled with fear, taking a step back as Twig squeaked in fear.
"You don't understand!" You heard the mechinaic from behind and you turn in a battle stance.
"You're making weapons for the Fire Nation!" Aang growled in anger.

"You better explain before you'll become cooked chicken!" You glared as you lifted a rock from the wall and shifted it into lava.
"It was about a year after we moved here. Fire Nation soldiers found our settlement. You were too young to remember this, Teo." The mechanic sighed.

"They were going to destroy everything! Burn it to the ground! I pleaded with them, I begged them to spare us! They asked what I had to offer. I offered my services. You must understand. I did this for you!" He cried out, making you lower the lava a little.
Teo turned away from his dad as the mechanic sadly turned and asked off with shame.

"Something tells me that we'll be seeing more of the Fire Nation today,"
___________________________________
Yoooooo I finally got fanart for this book!

poder_patata Is really cool!

I love it!!

I love it!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!