"You didn't trust me Seoyun shi!"

Seoyun sighed and wiped her tears to which Taehyung felt a pang in his chest. Did he just make her love cry?

"I didn't cheat. I was harassed, Tae." Taehyung felt the air knocked out of his lungs on the words.

"That person tricked me and forced himself over me. I tried to run to get help, but he was- he was stronger." Taehyung silently listens to her while his heart thuds loudly in his chest.

Seoyun met her eyes with his and her lips wobbled when she spoke the next words.

"He almost-" She closed her eyes to take a deep breath before starting again. "If it wasn't for those people who came to take their car, something worse could've happened that night." She wiped her tears and hid her face with her hands.

Taehyung felt his surroundings spinning on that. What he was assuming and what actually happened? He just accused her out of the blue without any proof or explanation while she went through trauma.

"I-"

"Don't! I thought to tell you about that, but I noticed you already left the party and then I'm seeing you today. I tried my best to forget that horrible scene, but you out of all people have to blame me for something I didn't even do." She sobbed and Taehyung was now drowning in the guilt.

"I- I'm sorry Soeyun... I-"

"Don't be. It's clear that you don't trust me, Tae." She wiped her tears and sadly smiled, which just broke Taehyung's heart.

"No- please. I'm really sorry. I was so sad that I couldn't think properly. I- I felt lost." He stammered, his own eyes getting glossy. He was hurting everywhere, his head, his whole body even his heart was now hurting.

"You're my first-ever love, Seoyun. I- I really love you. That's why I am so insecure about that. I know that I'm not much worthy of your love, but I'm trying. That night- I felt like losing you. I was so scared and angry with myself." A little hiccup left his lips which were getting red with the hotness.

"And.. now I'm feeling worst. I'm extremely sorry for thinking so opposite of you. I'm sorry." By now, he was fully crying.

Seoyun just wiped her tears and got up from her seat, walking towards his chair and putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't cry now. You shattered my heart, Tae. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you enough reasons to trust me." Taehyung shook his head at that but she just sadly smiled and stepped back, pulling her hand back as well.

"Let's take some time to think about it again." Taehyung's breath hitched but before he could plea or protest, she stormed out of the cafe, leaving the hurting soul alone there.
................

It was already one hour since he left Jungkook's office and after that little talk with Seoyun. He was so much in pain but was alone to bear that all. His head was heavy with all the burdens. The burden of the guilt, the burden of the debt, the burden of being a responsible person for his family, and now another was added... burden for the safety of his job.

His outburst definitely going to put him in big trouble and he was definitely not ready for it, neither mentally nor physically.

He squinted his eyes when another throb hit his head and whole body, causing him to weakly fall his head over the table.