More great days of this week.

ابدأ من البداية

"Okay, I won't.. I'm going to brush my teeth."

I continued walking to my bathroom. When I finished brushing my teeth, I stared at my make-up bag. I wanted to put some on... But I didn't. I walked out to find the guys downstairs already. I grabbed my house key from the table and went into the car.

We drove for about a half hour..

We arrive at the place, and race for about 3 hours.

We get back into the car and drive home..

"that was so much fun. I wish I would have won though." I say

"yea it was, but no one could ever have beaten me." Tom says

"yea right! You didn't even come close to beating me Tom!" Bill says.

They argue for about 10 minutes in German.. Georg and Gustav look scared...

We get to my neighborhood and we drive past Bill and Toms old house. Fans are still sitting outside.

"unbelievable that the fans are still sitting out there." I say

"yea, we have the best fans in the world. They will do anything to see us. They are always there when we need help, or someone else needs help.. They are like family, not just a group of people that like the same band. We give all of our love to them, and they support us so much"  Bill says.

We get home and go to our rooms. I went to brush my teeth with Tom and we went off to my bedroom. Being extremely tired, I just threw my clothes on the floor and crawled into bed. Tom did the same thing. We fell asleep fast, waiting until tomorrow comes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today felt like a lazy day. I didn't want to go anything but draw. My stomach starting hurting. My head was spinning. I walked downstairs to grab some food. My stomach wasn't hurting anymore, but my head still hurt. Anyway, I walked back upstairs to go on my computer. I saw that I had a new email from the Universität von Leipzig.. They want to reschedule to today instead of Sunday in about an hour. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my drawing folder and ran downstairs. I asked the driver if he wouldn't mind driving to the Universität. (the driver sleeps in the extra bedroom we have downstairs) He said yes, and we quickly got to the car and drove off. 

"Thanks for.. for driving me." 

" You're welcome. I am happy to drive you anywhere you need to go."

We arrive at the school.

"Wait for me here please."

"of course."

I got out and walked to the front desk.

An older lady was sitting at the desk.

"Hallo, ms. How may I help you?"

"Hallo, i'm here for an interview.. My name is Jazmine."

"ah yes. They told me you were coming today instead of Sunday."

"Yes ma'am. Do you know why they rescheduled me?"

"Yes. The professor had a death in the family and the funeral is Sunday."

"i'm so sorry to here that."

"Don't say anything please. I not supposed to tell anyone."

"Don't worry, I won't say anything."