Chapter 29: Last Full Day

(TW: Fluff in this chapter.)

George's Pov

I awoke to see Clay was getting dressed.

"Clay?" My voice was groggy because I just woke up.

"Sorry did I wake you, George?" Clay kept quiet for me.

"Mmm...What are you doing up?" I questioned.

"I have to drop Nick off at the airport, you can go back to sleep if you want to, George." Clay explained.

"No...I wanna say goodbye to Nick at least." I answered, getting up from the bed and wiping my tired eyes.

"Alright, just get some more rest once we leave, ok?"

"Mmhm" Was all I could get out of my tired body.

Clay guided my tired ass downstairs and I spotted Nick just petting Patches.

Nick saw me, "Good morning, George. Come to see me off then?"

I huffed, "Something like that."

I walked over to Nick and hugged him and we said our goodbyes for now.

I groggily waved halfway the stairs and went back into Clay's room. 

Flopping onto the bed and almost instantly falling back asleep. I checked the clock on Clay's nightstand, 4:20 am.

I pulled the blanket over myself and went back to sleep.

***

Clay's Pov

As soon as I saw George was back in my room, Nick and I left the house. 

Nick hopped in the rental car, as we needed to return it, and then head to the airport immediately after. I got in my car and followed Nick to the car rental place.

Once we returned the car, Nick got in my car, and we made our way to the airport.

***

Once at the airport, Nick and I hugged him a bit.

Nick broke the hug, "It was so much fun being here, man. Maybe next time we should invite Karl and Alex, thoughts'."

I snickered out, "It was chaotic enough with just us, can only imagine what would happen if all us feral boys got together."

Nick laughed, "But anyway, I've got a flight to catch. So see ya." And with that Nick got his luggage and entered the airport, to get on a plane.

***

The drive back home was quiet and relaxing but yet, I'd have to do the same thing tonight with Zak and Darryl. Drive them to the airport and then head back to George. Then hopefully get some sleep before having to do the same with George at 1 pm tomorrow.

I sighed, 'Next time, I'm gonna have to make sure that their flights back are evenly spaced out.' I thought to myself.

***