Chapter 13: Acceptance and Pain

(TW: A Slur is used in this chapter.)

George's Pov

Darryl opened the door with me and Zak following in closely behind. I immediately spotted them in the living room, both shocked that Zak was here. They both rushed to their feet and walked over to greet Zak and I asked for his other bag, he could tell I didn't want to be there with them.

Zak gave me his other bag and I left to go to Darryl's room. I felt my tears welling back up, a lump formed in my throat, and I placed Zak's things next to Darryl's bed. I left and rushed to my room, as I was ready to burst into tears at any second.

I took a glance at them all talking in the living room and got to my room locking the door right after getting in. I finally let my tears fall as I pulled out my laptop from my bag.

I got onto my bed and I hopped on a game of bedwars on Minecraft, to calm myself.

***

I had been playing Minecraft for a few hours and no one was bothering me. I assumed that Darryl told them to just give me some space until I received Nick's message.

It read, 'I'm not asking for forgiveness, I shouldn't have looked at you like that and said what I said. I didn't think you react like that, at all...' I paused and recalled what he had said "(insert slur here)" I teared up at the thought of what he said.

I continued to read, '...I'm really sorry. Again I don't deserve to be forgiven, for what I said. Clay really went off on me already, if you want you can too. I just would like to stay friends somehow, but that up to you, not me. I really sorry, for my fuck-up.' I could tell he was sincere with his words.

Another message popped up this time from Clay, 'We need to talk in private, George.'

I replied to Clay and said 'Ok', I also went and replied to Nick and said 'I forgive you, just if it ever happens again, we won't talk ever again.'

Clay had texted me back 'Can you come downstairs?'

I got up from my bed once I closed my laptop and unlocked my door. I made my way downstairs and saw Zak, Nick, and Darryl in the kitchen, goofing around. Clay was leaning on the wall by the front door, waiting for me.

Clay looked upset but said nothing and only motioning for me to follow, we went outside and we got in his car. I got in the backseat as I knew I wouldn't be able to face him for a while, Clay looked a little confused by me sitting in the backseat but let it go.

Once Clay started driving, I stared out the window with the only thing filling our deafening silence was the car engine and things outside the car.

The drive was long and awkward with Clay asking me things, only to never get any response from me, all I did was trap myself in my thoughts, thinking about what Clay really wanted to talk about.

***

After a good thirty minutes of driving, we arrived at a hill overlooking the farmland below. It was secluded from people and since Clay knew how to get here, I assumed that he came here often.

Clay hopped out of the car and I followed soon after.

Clay took a long breath and started "I'm sorry, I should have stayed up last night-"

I cut him off in a monotone voice, "It's not your, fault. There's no reason for you to be apologizing, Clay." I played with my hoodie's drawstrings, to distract myself.

Clay looked over to me and continued what he was saying before, "If I was up last night, that would have never happened and if it did happen I could have stopped it from escalating more."

I knew Clay was trying to stay calm and be as sincere with his words as possible.

Clay proceeded, "The other reason I'm apologizing for is that..." Clay sighed and I knew he was getting serious about something.

Clay stopped what he was saying and instead asked me a question, "Do you remember anything that happened the night we played truth or dare?"

"No, not much, only the beginning of the game is all I remember. Why?" Concern grew in my voice, as I didn't know what he was about to say.

Clay held his hands to his head, "Now, that I know that...I feel like such an ass."

I began to panic, "Wait...what do you mean? What the hell happened that night?!"

My thoughts went wild and I was paralyzed by them, thinking the worse, I had either said something or did something horrible to Clay.

Clay put his hands down and continued, "Well...after I got you back to your room, you started kissing my neck and it got really heated from there, till you fell asleep."

I looked at Clay shocked, by the words that came out of his mouth.

"B-But besides the kissing we didn't go any further, I stopped once I realized that you were asleep under me." Clay rushed his words out to reassure me.

Clay and I went completely silent on each other, as I was trying to process everything.

Clay spoke once more, "So, I just want to know...Do you love me?"

I manage to speak up, "Let me think about all this, it's a lot to process, Clay."

"Oh...umm...ok." Clay backed up a little to give me some space.

***

After a good amount of time looking at the view, I finally turned to Clay and said that I wanted to go back to the house to think about it.

In return, Clay hugged me and said "Take all the time you need, to think about this."

I broke the hug and walked past Clay,  back to the car I wanted to go back to the house, I needed more time.

I got in the car but this time in the front passenger seat, while Clay hopped in the driver's side slightly confused by my actions.

The drive back was just as quiet but this time I turned on the radio to fill the void of silence.

***

Once we got back, I was the first one in the house, taking note of the concerned looks I got from the trio in the kitchen. I wanted time to think and process everything I got into my room, only this time not needing to lock the door.

____________________________________________

Word Count: 1,105

My Little Gogy. (Dream x George)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें