Chapter 23: A Streaming Session

(TW: Fluff in this chapter.)

George's Pov

Zak, Darryl, and I wound up just baking for the rest of the day, all the way into the late evening.

Nick had just gone to his room to get ready for the live streaming he was planning on doing. 

Clay was on his phone, on the recliner but still kept his eyes on us, making sure we didn't fuck up the kitchen.

I mainly watched Zak and Darryl, only helping when they needed me to. Whenever I wasn't helping them, Clay and I would lock eyes every so often, making us both blush a little. 

Once we were done baking, I pulled the last thing out of the oven, and Zak dragged Nick out of his room to try what we made. We made some cookies and brownies. Clay got up after we clean up, inspecting if there was any mess left, which there wasn't. He swiped two of the cookies and went to his room to get his PC set up for streaming.

Nick was the first to eat the cookies, he had to admit that they were good. I was the next to try them and found them to be very good, as they hadn't had an overwhelming amount of sweetness to them. Then Zak and Darryl ate them, already knowing how good they were from Nick's and my input on them.

Soon after we were done snacking, Nick explained his streaming plans to us. We'd stay up for most of the night and stream different games, which was the more simple way of putting it, as he explained in detail to us. We would need to be in separate rooms using a VC or sitting in the same room, but that wouldn't work well with the games he planned for us to play.

I decided to go into Clay's room, while Zak and Darryl soon decided to just stay in their room, for the stream.

I went up to my room, grabbed my laptop out of my bag, and went over to Clay's room.

I opened the door and saw that Clay was messing with the settings of his microphone. I announced my presents to him and moved to his bed. I started up my laptop and got ready for the stream.

***

We started the stream by talking about how our meet-up was going so far and we kept the personal stuff out. We soon moved to Minecraft, playing anything we could as a group of five. We mostly played free-for-all games.

Since Clay and I were in the same room, we kept flirting with each other without even realizing that we were doing it, till we read the chat.

Most of the chat members were freaking out over our flirting, others joking about it, just saying it was an act. I looked on Twitter several times on my phone, only to see the hashtag 'dnf confirmed?' on trending.

I chuckled at the sight of the new trending topic, little did people know that we were actually together. I swiftly showed Clay, making him chuckle at it as well.

Later into the night, only Nick, Clay, and I were still up, as Zak and Darryl went to bed.

Although I left for a bit, just to get ready for bed and I was just watching Clay's monitor at this point. As I was too tired to play any more games. 

I then got a fun idea in my head, as I soon got Clay to mute himself, I got up from the bed, and moved over to his chair.

"What is it, George?" He softly said, questioning me.

Without warning, I sat on his chair with him. My arms went around his back, my legs out the back of the chair, and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

I felt Clay's body heated up and I chuckled out, "You can unmute now, Clay~."

"Damn it, George, " Clay said under his breath, but I could still hear roughly hear him.

Clay unmuted himself, continuing to play his game, whilst talking to Nick and chat.

I nearly fell asleep on top of Clay several times, but I didn't sleep because I knew that the chat would most likely be able to hear my sleep talking and soft snores.

I could hear Clay's heartbeat, it was at a quickened pace, I couldn't help but want him to hear mine and how fast my heartbeat was.

Soon enough, I started to nod off to just listening to his heartbeat. I shut my eyes, nuzzling into his neck once more getting comfortable, and slowly passed out in his comfort.

***

Clay's Pov

I started to hear quiet but soft snoring coming from George and quickly told Nick that I was tired. He agreed and we ended our live streams, bidding goodbye to our chats.

I left George alone, as checked a few things on my computer, I checked on Twitter and saw that the hashtag from earlier was still trending. I looked at the hashtag a bit more and found out that people somehow heard George's snoring.

I then realized that because of me setting up the mic earlier for more surround sound, that was how it picked up his snores. Plus, I had to move closer to my PC and mic to be able to play with George on me.

I dropped it, shutting off my computer, and turned my attention to the sleeping brunet on me.

I picked him up by his legs and back, as I stood, I pushed my chair back a bit to get up. George was still asleep on me as I placed him on my bed. I went over to my closest, changed, and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before bed.

I came back to my bed and saw George slumbering. I also saw Patches had walked into my room and was now laying at her bed, under my desk.

I climbed into bed with George and played with his fluffy brown hair. I moved closer and placed one arm over his hip, the other was still playing with his hair.

I started to get sleepy, by just playing with his hair and soon fell asleep, with George in my arms.

______________________________________________

Word Count: 1,054