Chapter 10: I Like Your Outfit but I Want You More.

George's Pov

We waited a good amount of time, till Nick came out of his room.

Nick walked into sight and Darryl started to hold his laugher in, chuckling whenever he could. While I giggled to myself, I thought the outfit I chose actually looked nice on Nick.

Nick's skirt was just above his knees, the shirt was a little loose, so I knew I miss judged his size in clothing.

Nick's face looked very grouchy but extremely embarrassed at the same time.

Nick scoffed and spoke up in an annoyed tone, "Ok, laugh all you want guys."

Darryl burst out in laughter, it sounded as if he were dying because of how much he was laughing. Whilst I was just analyzing the outfit.

Nick just stood there with his arms crossed, head turned away from us, and looked pissed off.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw a message from Clay. It read, "Do I really need to wear all this.? "

I replied quickly with a simple and short "Yes, you do."

Within a minute or two I heard shuffling in the upstairs hall.

Then saw Clay coming down the stairs, with a large pinkish blush running across his face.

Once he got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw the outfit in its entirety. I began to stare intensely at Clay's body. The shirt showed off his shoulders really well and the choker just complimented the shirt's look on him. The skirt was down to Clay's lower thighs, with the fishnets showing off his defined legs well. With the cat ears and tail doing most of the work for the outfit.

Darryl had turned to look at Clay and began to die of laughter again.

Clay walks over next to Nick and started to talk with him. They talked about how humiliating/embarrassing it was, how it hurt their pride was, and how uncomfortable they were, more so Nick than Clay.

I couldn't stop looking at Clay, constantly taking glances at him. All I wanted to do was touch Clay but knew I couldn't do it.

After Darryl's laughter finally died down, he took some pictures, for possible blackmail down the line and we told them they could change.

***
Clay's Pov

I asked George if he could help me with removing the choker and some of the other stuff, as it was difficult to put on by myself and he got up from the sofa to help me.

We went to my room upstairs and George followed closely behind me.

I opened the door and let George pass as I locked the door without him noticing.

George sat on my gaming chair, he stared me up and down once he sat.

I took the clip-on ears and tail off and moved over to him, then asked, "So...um...how do I put this?"

George hummed confusingly in response.

I sighed and finally ask my question, "So why did you kiss me yesterday morning? Do you like me, by chance?"