Chapter 16: Can I?

(TW: This entire chapter is Smut.)

George's Pov

I had confessed my love to Clay finally...

I felt Clay pull me into a hug, which I gladly accepted and hugged him back.

He spoke softly, petting my head in the process, "I love you too, George."

I had not sad but happy tears in my eyes, he lifted my head and wiped my tears away. His soft expression calmed and reassured me.

He moved his head down slowly and asked "Can I kiss you, George?"

I nodded, giving him approval, we kissed each other passionately. My hands moved around his neck and his went to my hips.

He soon licked my bottom lip, asking for entry, and I gave him it wholeheartedly.

As we explored each other's mouths, only moving away to catch our breath every once and a while.

We pulled away once again and Clay moved us to the backseats of the car, Clay hoisted me onto his lap. I initiated another kiss and Clay and I got heated again making out more. 

I started moving my hips, grinding into him, as he broke the heated kiss and moved to my neck. I quickly blurted out "Please don't leave any marks, where others can see them."

"Alright, I think I can do that~," Clay said in a low seductive tone and went back to my neck licking and kissing it. He snaked his hands under the back of my shirt and started to lift it.

I began to realize that we were probably going to go all the way and started pleading with Clay to go to a hotel to finish this. Clay looked a little upset but still agreed, we knew there would be plenty of evidence of what we did it in the car.

Clay and I took the car's front seats and he drove us to a nearby hotel he knew of. I could just tell Clay was just as impatient as me. 

***

Once Clay and I got a room, he took me by my hand and rushed us to the room.

Once he closed the door, I was attacked by an aggressive kiss from Clay, making me moan a little. Clay pushed my body onto the bed and I pressed my knee onto him, making Clay groan.

I was pinned on the bed and Clay began to slowly remove my clothes from me. His hair had become a mess with my hands running through it.

He had removed my hoodie and shirt in one go and removed his own shirt and hoodie right after he had finished with mine. I had become more turned on by the sight of Clay with no shirt on top of me.

Clay then removed our pants making me a blushing mess underneath him. Clay paused and asked, "We need a safe word I don't want to hurt you, since we don't have anything."

I thought for a bit before saying, "Purple can be our safe word."

Clay spoke, "Alright if that's what you want it to be, George~."

Clay moved to my chest and began to leave lots of marks on me, removing my boxers in doing so. Clay kept teasing my body and I started to let out small moans and I began to melt under him.