Chapter 28: Sapnap's Cooking Stream

(TW: Fluff in this chapter. This is a longer chapter than normal, so...enjoy.)

George's Pov

I woke up and saw Clay still asleep and decided to wake him up.

I nuzzled my head into his neck and licked his neck. Clay shot up at the feeling of me licking his neck like a cat.

He looked at me with a little bit of shock on his face, "George?!"

I giggled at him, "Good morning, Clay~."

He climbed over the top of me, so he pinned me, "So, that's how you wanna play? Huh, George?"

I wrapped my hands around his neck and teased Clay, "Only if you want to."

Our flirting was soon cut short, by Nick bursting open the door to the room. Nick's shocked eyes met mine for a second before he opened his mouth, "I'm gonna pretend that I didn't this."

He left the room quickly, a fierce blush came over my face and Clay got up, he was just as embarrassed as me.

Clay left the room to see what Nick had wanted and clear up the slight misunderstanding.

Minutes later, I got up and got ready for the day.

I left my room, I got downstairs and saw Nick and Clay talking. I went over to the kitchen and I was still madly blushing as I got some food.

As I ate some breakfast, I listened to the conversations they had.

Clay talked about our relationship and clarified what we were now to Nick. Nick and Clay eventually switched topics to how this was really Nick's last full day here, as he'd be leaving tomorrow morning. And how Nick wanted to do a cooking stream, which Clay would begrudgingly agree to.

Once I finished eating, Nick came over and told me that, the stream would be around dinner time and that I had to be here when it was happening.

I agreed and got up, placing my dishes in the sink and going upstairs to get dressed.

Once I got to my room, I ultimately decided to wear the blue dress on stream. I didn't care how other's would see me, as I'd been ready for a while now to come out to my fans, I just didn't know how to do it. But now with my friends' support, I knew it was about time.

I put on the deep blue dress and put a hoodie on over it. I went back downstairs to Nick and Clay.

I sat on the sofa and Clay sat next to me, after going over what they could make for the stream.

I turned on the TV and leaned on Clay. He wrapped his arm around me and brought us closer together.

Clay whispered to me, "You look adorable in that dress, Gogy."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes to hide the fact that I was madly blushing. But because Clay is Clay, so he caught on quickly and whispered again into my ear, "George~."

I ignored him and just watched whatever was playing on the TV.

***