#ιαουατ|29|

"Pasts"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Tch~ You're now useless, old hag~"

Shiro casted his ringfinger to the king who was nearly dying and burned him to death that left more terror in the eyes of the princess. Fire barely got himself together from a distance.

"You should be tormenting in anguish now, Princess... You don't need to feel sorry for that human though because he killed your mother and he isn't your real father. He is just an ambitious selfish man who raised me as his own son and promised me to obtain the dark power sealed in the forbidden cave thus making me the most powerful being as Shiro! AHAHAHAHAH!"

Kaejo quickly ran to get the Imperial crown which was left on the floor after Fire was basically thrown around with Shiro's attacks earlier but they didn't noticed it while the princess was carried over his back.

"You won't escape!"

Shiro was supposed to cast another magic to them when they already reached Fire and the Imperial crown gleamed and teleported them back in the house where they stayed back in the hidden place and Ryel, Hail, Erice, and the others were even surprised to see them back out of nowhere.

"Fire!"

"Princess!"

"Kaejo!"

The three were treated right away and they then discussed what happened and Kaejo told them that he initially really went to the palace since he figured out that the twins would head to there once the Imperial crown is taken back from the forbidden cave.

"I still can't believe it~ Father was- And he kil-"

The princess muttered wrapping herself in a soft pillow and unable to keep herself from crying that night while Fire, Kaejo, and Erice were with her.

Hail and Ryel has gone out to get more medicines and Ochre and Cameron were out to get more food and water.

"I should've have doubted him when I saw him but I think I was too afraid~ I was lost in my memories and I couldn't say anything earlier... I am such a coward even until now~"

Fire murmured clenching his fist and the princess wiped her tears and looked at him.

"What happened back then, Fire? When we thought you died and father survived? What did really happen???"

Fire was unable to meet the eyes of his sister nor was he able to let his words out that he only gritted his teeth in getting reminded of what happened of his tragic past.

The day he was supposed to be brought to be disciplined after being blamed of Miss Shie's death, the palace mage back in those days...

He with his father journeyed to the next kingdom but was intervened by bandits who happened to have killed the king. That moment, Fire was told by the king himself how disappointed and unfortunate was he in having Fire as his son that he banished him before he uttered his last words and breathed his last.

That was why Fire ran away and never returned to the palace even though he survived.

"So during that time, that man who took the place of the king and pretended as your father was Shiro's father who planned all this? He was pretending all this years as the king?? That is why he kept the Imperial crown hidden and not in used until now... He was weakening it's power to release the dark power someday and let his son gain it."

Ryel spoke up understanding now the situation and the events that have already took place after hearing more from the princess and Fire.

"I am not worthy to inherit the throne at all... Air, you should do it instead~ It doesn't matter now... I believe you are more suited for this responsibility~"

Fire took out the Imperial crown that it gleamed when he touched it and he was supposed to put in on his sister's head when she stopped him.

"No, Fire! I can't take your place... You're the next king... It was you. You need to come back and live in the palace... You're my brother and you have the right for the throne more than I."

That night, they were forced to leave the place and fled since they were asked to escape by the people there when Shiro's men found the place and arrested everyone who did not received the mark.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse