#ιαουατ|6|

"Necklace"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"So you're going back to get it?"

Kaejo asked the princess who has already taken a bath and changed clothes that was Kaejo's mom's.

"I need to get that necklace~ It is important to me... It is the memory of my family."

The princess looked at the boy who was at the doorway leaning his back.

"Hm.. Alright.. Then I will get it for you. I am sure there's a commotion happening in that mansion already by now since the master is dead."

"Will you be fine with that? And I can't let you do it. I need to get it myself. Can you bring me to that place??"

Kaejo stepped out of the house and the princess followed after him.

"Alright. But only if you tell me your name. You haven't introduced yourself yet... And you need to make sure that you follow my lead so that we won't get caught."

"I am fine with that then. Thank you."

The princess said and walked ahead not yet introducing herself for she was thinking whether she will use her real name or not. She stepped out of the gate already passing overgrown chrysanthemums.

"Wait up. The path is this way~"

Kaejo called out pointing the other direction of the road that the princess only followed covering herself with the hood of the cloak she wore.

They reached the mansion and saw the place abandoned that made them wonder but they entered inside and searched for the necklace with a jewel which the princess described as round and has a crescent carving like the moon's.

They found the necklace in the box where the princess last placed it and soon they were confronted by mourning individuals that they hid themselves.

Overhearing the conversations among the maids and the men who were working for Kaejo's father, he decided to show up and negotiated with them. They didn't even get to realize he was the one who killed the man and after a long argument and with his manifested skill in defeating the men who tried to harm him, they soon accepted him as the new boss of the house since they also knew him to be his son from a slave woman.

When everything settled, Kaejo brought the princess out of the place without anyone seeing and brought her back to his mother's house where she finally told him that she is planning to leave already and go somewhere.

"But where are you going? You said you don't have a family anymore because they were killed in a war."

"Thank you for helping me out, Kaejo. But I really need to go. I think I might know where I will be going soon as long as I start somewhere~"

Kaejo was doubtful of letting the princess go but he knew he couldn't make her stay with her resolve in her words.

The princess walked towards the door to leave and what she saw which was engraved on it made her stop on her pace.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse