#ιαουατ|12|

"Intention"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"So you're not the typical princess who needs a knight in shining armor to begin with? You just got supressed with your abilities? How unlikely~ And where exactly are we heading, princess??"

Kaejo chatted as the three of them are walking cautiously through the woods until they sighted a town up ahead. The princess even hit him on his stomach after hearing him to have addressed her with 'princess' again. Ryel only maintained his safe distance and glared at Kaejo who kept himself from reacting because of the pain.

"Don't dare to play on me. Now that I got my real self back, I won't hold back. And I am serious. Don't address me as princess anymore. I can't be found by anyone... I still need to figure out how to defeat Shiro... Let's go~"

The princess told them and continued her pace that the two followed behind her until they reached the town and they were relieved that the men of Shiro hasn't yet reached it for there were no sign of anyone having the scroll mark on their foreheads yet.

"Prin- I mean... I will buy a new sword. Can you-"

"Go on, Ryel. Could you also buy a scissor please?"

And Ryel went on ahead to buy leaving the princess and Kaejo in another shop that sells linens.

"Do you got some money with you??"

Kaejo raised an eyebrow when the princess eyed him and he only took out a pouch of coins and gave it to her.

She bought some linens and let it be sewed for a pair of gloves and a scarf.

"Aren't you being afraid that you might be spotted since you're roaming anywhere??"

Kaejo whispered when they got out of the shop and the princess only adjusted her cloak and worn the scarf to cover her mouth and nose.

"That is why I plan to cut my hair... What else will I do to make myself different??"

Kaejo looked at the princess' braided hair that reached her hip that he even twitched when she glared at her.

"Will short hair really suit you though? And really, why does most princesses tend to have long hair~??"

"Let's go..."

They surged through the marketplace and bought goods that they might need until they planned to stay the night in an inn.

"Prin- I mean... Anyways, I have gotten information that Shiro's men might be here tomorrow so we need to leave early before sunrise."

"Got it, Ryel.."

Answered the princess and she sat down on the chair reading the storybook before Kaejo entered the small room being fresh from the shower.

"Are you still coming with us??"

Ryel interrogated the moment Kaejo entered in and his gaze was calculative.

"Wherever you're going since I also got nowhere to go~"

Was the calm reply of Kaejo that Ryel stood close to the princess holding onto his sword's handle.

"You might think we won't find out your fancy little secret, Kaejo??"

Ryel spoke up having a change with his voice and he caught the princess' attention interrupting her from reading.

"Why don't you reveal your true intentions now at this time??"

"Hm? Ryel... What's going on?"

The princess was already confused and she stood up but Ryel kept her from getting anymore nearer to Kaejo who was facing his back to them since he just hanged his cloak.

A short breath escaped from Kaejo's mouth before he willingly turned around and faced the two giving a change of atmosphere in the room.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse