#ιαουατ|19|

"Another Thief"
{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Because we made a promise we won't throw them no matter what~ Miss Shie told us that it may bring death to a lot of people if we threw them away or if the stones will be upon someone else's care... We didn't want to see a lot of people to die so we kept it..."

The princess answered and the two stones gleamed together leading them outside where they were presented to a sea of stars in the night.

Fire and Air both felt a strong pulse as both were holding onto the stones and they got a glimpse of the crown which was kept in the forbidden cave being stuck in a thick, crimson crystal. There were black birds hovering above the cave and a dark smoke surrounded it as well that everything the smoke has reached were barren and dead.

The two told this to the others and they decided right away to get the crown in the cave by dawn. Fire and Erice came with them leaving Delaney in her house and bidding her blessing.

"How come it was left in the cave??"

Kaejo asked as they rode on the winged creatures which were the ones that brought them at the top of the ridge before.

"I remember back when I was little when Miss Shie said that the crown may be used to free Shiro but it won't be touched after that unless the person who touches it after using the energy from the sun and moon is related to the great king of Azuresky who sealed the dragon long ago."

"That means only you and Air can touch it now, Fire?"

Erice asked while she is riding behind Fire holding onto him.

"Let's hurry!"

The princess told them and they continued their way taking them three days traveling towards that cave.

However, an invisible barrier prevented the winged creatures to fly pass the great river so they only landed and left them there proceeding to the forbidden cave by foot.

They even encountered a lot of Shiro's men who were guarding every path and boundary making sure that those who passes has the scroll mark on their foreheads.

"What are we going to do now? We can't pass those guards unless we have a mark~"

Erice told them while they were in hiding.

"Let us use this, prin- I mean, Air..  I bought this from the last place we visited. We can use this to paint a fake mark on our forehead."

Ryel suggested after bringing out a paint.

The moment Fire and Air were painted on their foreheads, the necklaces gleamed and erased those marks instantly on both of them.

"I don't think we are meant to receive the mark on us by any means... I guess the stones deemed to maintain that we remain spotless of Shiro's mark even if we fake it..."

The princess said so they chose to not continue their plan and cleansed themselves. They only sneaked in one of the cargos being examined by Shiro's guards that they managed to pass through while hiding there. 

They then found themselves confronted by a thief who stole the necklaces during that one night while they were hidding and riding on the cargo as they were resting. Kaejo managed to chase after the thief but he got separated from the others and he came to where the thief resides.

"Let me go, thief! Give back what you have taken! Those are important stones!"

Kaejo demanded when he was caught and bounded by the others and the thief took off her disguise revealing a fine girl who touched Kaejo's chin and whispered to him.

"Indeed these are looking very rare treasures... The master would be pleased to receive them... Haven't you been told about the Most Highly King? Psh~ You should have just stayed with your friends rather than to lose your life here...."

And she turned her back on Kaejo before leaving the room where Kaejo was locked up with no way to escape.

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

Cast:
Lilie as the thief (to be named chapter)