The woman spat with a vacant anger that only seemed directed at the tall blonde.. the younger followed anxiously holding her arms out as if not wanting to touch the sticky substance plastered all over her torso and hair.. she was furious! But also pained that even now the girl basically lived to mess with her calm..

Camila's POV

I entered in behind Miss J confused as to why she wanted me in her office while in such a mess.. she paced behind her desk grabbing what looked like a key before clicking her Ivory fingertips issuing me a request to follow.. I did.. right towards the back of the large room a tall door now being opened to reveal what was an equally sized bathroom.. fully fitted and ready to go..

"You have a shower in your office?"

"Don't look so surprised, normally I'm not covered in berries but.. this is a dance academy after all! Go, get cleaned up! I have visitors and I don't need them looking at a girl drenched in her own argumentative reward!"

I couldn't help but scoff slightly at her wording, again! This was a strange example of her attempts at kindness.. she could have easily sent me home or to the common showers but instead she was letting me use hers.. I kind of figured she made a lot of shit up.. visitors.. I wasn't so sure she even had any! But still! I made ways into the room glancing around as she followed briefly to show me how the stupidly complex shower worked..

"When you're done there's shorts and shirts in the closet right over there! You have practice soon so hurry it up!"

She snapped bluntly turning quickly back to leave the room.. I kind of didn't want her to go? Especially after last night I felt like I wanted something to happen.. even if it was angst filled yelling? Just something..

"You know I can make it up to you.. last night? Like a do over?"

She stopped in her place while my heart began to pound.. I didn't quite know how she'd respond but the fact she'd even turned around was enough.. I wanted to be with her intimately.. for real! Not just in the studio on some dumb whim.. I wanted whatever she wanted from me last night? Sensual magical touching? A promised experience..

"I'm a big girl! I don't need any kind of do over.. hurry up!"

She scowled walking again from the room but this time I didn't stop her.. I let her leave closing the door behind her as I rolled my eyes to begin undressing my body.. I kind of figured she'd say no.. she didn't seem the kind to say yes to anything unless it was proven to be her idea.. her.. idea?

I stepped into the shower brushing my fingertips over my hair rinsing through the shampoo trying to think how best to get her to want me again.. or at least admit it? She was stubborn and strong willed.. she needed it served to her on a platter with a starving stomach.. after last night? She must have been hungry..

It only took around 10 minutes to rinse the sticky liquid from my body, the sweet smelling lotion a key element in my confidence as I stepped out to look in the mirror.. my body dripping and hot.. the room filled with steam while my hands couldn't bare to look for any constricting items of clothing.. I just stared.. psyching myself up to try and serve the woman I was now craving a blatant request for her company..

"MISS J.."

I called out in an ask.. my lower lip falling between my teeth nervously as I held the towel now tightly around my chest making sure to cover everything as I heard the loud clapping heels pace towards the door, soon after her face peering behind with a cocked brow as of demanding a quick answer for my distraction

"I need some help.."

I murmered deeply letting go of my lower lip as I point down at my now dirty clothes.. she paced inside finally closing the door behind to open up a small cupboard with a laundry basket neatly tucked beneath.. I smiled reaching down for the garments throwing them inside before internally gulping to bare myself for the next trick.. I grabbed the hem of my towel dragging it from my body to place also inside of the basket.. I heard her gasp.. I saw her cheeks redden.. her eyes dart..