Veer: Sahi kaha Cabir.

Raman: Shh chup karo sab vo log kahi sun na le hame.

On the other side.

Alya: Woah Nandini you look hot babes.

Aashna: Yaa Dii you look beautiful.

Nandini: Thank you guys you all look great and Maa, Mumma look at you both you look like you are in twenties.

Neyo: Thank you so much and you look amazing.

Mukti: Ok ladies now let's continue the party. So now this are the chits where all the mens names are written and you have to pick a chit. The chit indicates that you have to act like that person with their partners here.

Aliya: For example if I take a chit and it has Aryaman so I will have to act like him with Ahana.

Ashana: This sounds cool.

Mukti: Okay so we will start with Mahira dii.

Mahira: Ok, and I have got Dhruv.

The act
Aliya: Baby how do I look?

Mahira as Dhruv: Babes you look amazing, you know I can't take my eyes of you.

Aliya: Thanks baby, but do you think this heels look good or should I change?

Mahira as Dhruv: It's look good baby we are getting late.

Aliya: I think I will change.

Mahira as Dhruv: Baby you already changed two times we are getting late.

Aliya: See this is what happens when you tell me at last minute now I can't even change the heels.

Mahira as Dhruv: Fine but please make it fast.

Aliya: What do you mean make it fast I need to look the best.

Mahira as Dhruv: Fine baby take your time.

This was it all of them laughed and cheered for both of them.

Aliya: Next is Nandini.

Nandini: I get Papa.

Neyonica: O my God.

The act

Nandini as Mahesh: Neyo darling, I just had one samosa with clients.

Neyo: That doesn't matter Mahesh you did not complete the lunch I got for you and above that you had samosa.

Nandini as Mahesh:Darling they were insisting so I just had one.

Neyo: Mahesh I make all this food keeping your health in mind and you just don't care about it.

Nandini as Mahesh:Neyo I know you care about me but...

Neyo: No but I am not talking to you.

Nandini as Mahesh: Please Neyo,I promise this will not happen again.

Neyo: You promise me that?

Nandini as Mahesh:Yes darling.

Neyo: This is the last chance.

Nandini as Mahesh : Thank you Darling saying this she kissed her cheek.

All of them clapped their hands.

Aliya: Aww that was cute.

Nandini: Sorry maa.

Neyo laughed at this and kissed her forehead.

Neyo: It was just an act bacha.

Like this the game continued with all the enjoyment and at last all ladies stood up and started dancing with their sexy moves making all the men stare at them.

Raman who was near the kitchen platform pushed the plate with his hand by mistake making it fall and make a loud noise which was enough to seek the ladies attention.

All the men panicked but it was of no use because all the ladies were standing with hands crossed near their chest.

Ishita: Aap log yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Raman: Ku.. kuch nahi.

Ishita: Kya kuch nahi yaha pe ladies ki party chal rahi hai yeh pata tha na phir bhi yaha pe aise chup ke kya dekh rahe the.

Raman: Hum tho bas aise hi...

Mukti: Aap log hamari party crash karne ke baare mein soch rahe the na?

Cabir: Nahi tho.

Navya: Hame pata hai yahi soch rahe the waise yeh plan kiska hai?

All of them pointed towards Cabir.

Navya: Cabir tum ghar chalo aaj tumhe batate hai.

Nandini: Guys rehnedo aab sab yahi hai tho saath mein enjoy karte hai.

Aliya: This is not right guys but now you are here tho let's enjoy.

All the men got happy and went to living room with their partners.

Manik kept his hands on Nandini's waist saying.

Manik: Shona you know you look so hot, you dont know how I am controlling myself.

Nandini blushed at this and looked into his eyes saying you don't look bad yourself

The night ended with all of them dancing crazily and getting tired.

Author's Note:Hey guys,here is the next chapter.Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.Keep showering this love in further chapters.I would love more inline comments.🙈🙈Silent readers please vote 🙏🙏.
Enjoy reading,vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Stay safe,stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️